Universal Love How Do You Know You Are Still A Carlton Supporter?

Remove this Banner Ad

proudly-displaying-the-famed-No.43-guernsey.jpg

It's just in your DNA, tribal

When as a kid catching public transport to the game and others around you are draped with the colours of your team

Collecting steel beer cans to stand on, to get a better view of the ground, players

The roar of the crowd when one of our players slots a goal

The song, belted out on repeat after a win

When your weekly Lotto numbers are all Carlton favourites...still waiting for 4,7,11,21,25,37,43 to come up

ps..don't any of you other mongrels get any ideas and pick the same numbers....i don't want to split my prize with anyone...capiche!

If those numbers ever come up I reckon the first division prize will be the lowest in Tattslotto history ;):p

When you've just gone to Ampol to fuel up, and when you go to pay, you remember the bowser number by the Carlton player who wears it.

I legit do it - had to fuel up today and was at bowser #5, so just had to remember Steven Da Rui when I went to pay :cool::thumbsu:

Bamboo: Just paying for petrol mate...
Petrol station attendant: Sure, which pump?
Bamboo: Steve Da Rui, cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HUGE BP fan. Had his number on my back in 95. Remember them being done with signing autos at training one day and he was running off and i yelled out if he could "sign my #19" and he jogged back. I was ecstatic
as a kid, any player with some pace was my favourite.

As for knowing youre a carlton fan. Our family car has CFC numberplates (cfc logo) don't think anyone has spat on the car yet, but i'm expecting it to get keyed when we win the GF this year :D

As for knowing youre a carlton fan. Our family car has CFC numberplates (cfc logo) don't think anyone has spat on the car yet, but i'm expecting it to get keyed when we win the GF this year :D

No offense, but I hope your car gets keyed every year for the next 10 years ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back