Universal Love How Do You Know You Are Still A Carlton Supporter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't get between Cripps and my daughter.

She's a little bit obsessed.:eek:

Can imagine Crippa being very popular amongst the young female/teenage fans :)

You may be interested to know Crippa and Juddy are going to appear in A Footy Show 'comedic skit' on Thursday night, saw a trailer on The Sunday Footy Show, Cripps looks like he has a cheeky sense of humour :D

Pure projection from Long right there. SOS has already confirmed since retiring that he definitely touched the ball. Just a sad attempt at preserving a career highlight wrapped in joviality. Next he'll be trying to sell us the story that Wangas really was the league's best that year :eek:

Yes - I am still a Carlton supporter!
They wouldnt have Wanganeen if they had been cheating the salary cap that year...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cause I can't wait for game-day again. Pretty simple. cardable bumping of own thread is cardable

I only change toothbrushes when we win overseas

I Know I am still Carlton supporter ,as I am too scared to miss a gameat the moment just in case we win.The more you lose the closer you are to win .When we had the really bad times I never missed a game ,because when we won I really appreciated the wins as they were so few and far between

I would LOVE for Carlton players to ignore TFS completely.
I disagree.

We as a club have struggled to convert supporters to members and also to attract young fans. We need as much good exposure as we can get.

We need our players on fox footy, the footy show, channel 7, doing the radio stations. Making sure the Carlton name is out there all the time.

North and Collingwood have the advantage of their club presidents being involved at channel 9 and triple m so they are always on there. Not sure if I have seen a carlton person on fox footy this year.

Over here in WA you have both the dockers and eagles coaches with their own segment on channel 7 and then Fyfe and natanui have their own little segment as well. I am sure the Adelaide teams have the same in SA.

North and Collingwood have the advantage of their club presidents being involved at channel 9 and triple m so they are always on there. Not sure if I have seen a carlton person on fox footy this year.

Over here in WA you have both the dockers and eagles coaches with their own segment on channel 7 and then Fyfe and natanui have their own little segment as well. I am sure the Adelaide teams have the same in SA.
Maclure:rolleyes:

Cause I am back on the Bandwagon baby!

Never really left, was the one sitting in the back corner sulking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love How Do You Know You Are Still A Carlton Supporter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back