Prediction How Good Will Jack Higgins Be?

How Good Will Jack Higgins Be? He will be as good as...

• Relton Roberts

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Cleve Hughes

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Aaron Fiora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brent Hartigan

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Patrick Bowden

• Shane Tuck

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Michael Gale

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Tony Free

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Stewart Maxfield

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Kevin Bartlett

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • Andrew Collins

• Ty Zantuck

• Greg Tivindale

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Dion Prestia

Votes: 9 11.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t ADD sufferers take medication for it? IIRC Shaw has talked about this before publicly
Yeah, I think that's right.
Hope Turbo doesn't get self conscious bout all this if it's the truth...he's a ripper

Yeah, I think that's right.
Hope Turbo doesn't get self conscious bout all this if it's the truth...he's a ripper

If figjam could, he’d clone himself enough mini-mes to fill the entire Collingwood list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For realz? In public?
I think it was more a case the Collingwood recruitment department had set up a 'special' website for Buckley to select the 2017 draftees he wanted by simply clicking on an ADD button next to a potential draftee, and then he cracked the shits and said what do I want with all these kids with ADD..............

Last edited:
Dermie on fox footy last night said , that he coached against turbo as he was coming through the tac cup system and even earlier, dermie said "as a 15 year old higgo had a 25 yr olds brain on a 15 year olds body, and the kid is seriously smart out on the ground "
Dermie loves to bignote himself.(grain of salt)

Dermie loves to bignote himself.(grain of salt)

As a footballer talking about football, he has a fair bit to big note about - it doesn't bother me as much as others it seems. Think Higgo has enough of that stuff about him too just quietly - we'll see........

As a footballer talking about football, he has a fair bit to big note about - it doesn't bother me as much as others it seems. Think Higgo has enough of that stuff about him too just quietly - we'll see........
Its just the way he comes across.He's very condescending to the audience when he doesn't have to be.

Its just the way he comes across.He's very condescending to the audience when he doesn't have to be.

Like most of us, he's mellowing too. I'd imagine it's hard to filter an element of that when you are being paid to have an opinion and it's how you earn your living and you were one of the game's greats. I'm glad Dermie chose to share that about Higgo, even if it came across as condescending to some.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction How Good Will Jack Higgins Be?

Back