Food, Drink & Dining Out How many cheeseburgers in 1 hour?

Remove this Banner Ad

kaysee

Rising From The Ashes
10k Posts Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Jul 30, 2001
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Macca's is running their $1 cheeseburger promotion again, so now is a good time for people to aim for new PBs.

So how many have you done in 1 hour?

I knocked off 6 on the weekend without really preparing/thinking about it or going for a PB (not that I can recall my PB). I reckon I could hit 10... but would be struggling from there.

Me and some mates are going to give it a crack next week (after the City-to-Bay run is over with this weekend).

Haven't attempted any great number withe McDonalds but when Hungry Jacks had $1 cheeseburgers a few years ago i attempted 10 as a bet. Got there but was very very crook for a couple of hours afterwards. If the bet didn't include not spewing i would have got rid of them a couple of minutes after finishing.

Make several transactions and purchase 100 cheeseburgers. Go home and sell them to the local neighbourhood for $1.50 each. Easiest 50 bucks you'll make.
Tell the children to thank me later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me and a mate had a steamed dim sim eating challenge once, you would think 20 would be achievable but believe me, when you get to around the 12 mark, the downward spiral takes hold pretty quickly.

I'd rather stick to not being a fat c.

LOL... gotta love stereotyping.

McDonald's Cheeseburger = 300 calories.
Jim Beam & Coke 375ml = 265 calories.
VB 375ml = 150 calories.

Weight-wise, knocking having 6-12 cheesebugers is like a night on the piss.

Me and a mate had a steamed dim sim eating challenge once, you would think 20 would be achievable but believe me, when you get to around the 12 mark, the downward spiral takes hold pretty quickly.

I once ate 13 dumplings because they came in serves of 8 and I asked the waiter if I could just get two or three instead as I was eating alone. The barrier of language was a bit too much to overcome and out came 16 dumplings.

Paced myself and enjoyed the meal listening to a bunch of Americans try to work out the perplexing notion of chopsticks but made the brave decision to stop at 13 as my main meal was coming out.

Felt pretty good afterwards as well.

LOL... gotta love stereotyping.

McDonald's Cheeseburger = 300 calories.
Jim Beam & Coke 375ml = 265 calories.
VB 375ml = 150 calories.

Weight-wise, knocking having 6-12 cheesebugers is like a night on the piss.

So in conclusion eating as many cheesburgers as you can makes you a skinny kent?

A lot of piss weak efforts in this thread.

Maccas at Ascot in WA used to have 50c cheeseburgers every Tuesday about 13 years ago. My mate and I used to go through the drive through every Tuesday and order 20. Usually he couldn't finish his 10, so I would eat 12. I mean they are only about 2/3 bites each really.

My best effort wasn't Maccas cheeseburgers but HJ's Whoppers. I once finished 5 in about 45 mins. I was high as a kite and wasted off my brains but I had 4 (on 2 of their 2 for one vouchers) and was still hungry, so ordered another. After that, hopped on the bus home and fell asleep, ended up waking up at the end of the bus line - with a good 20 minute walk home to where I was meant to get off. I probably needed the exercise anyway ;)

Once ate 15 bits of pizza at Pizza Hut all you can eat, that's one piece of eating two large pizzas. Could have done the extra piece without to much worries but younger brothers mate who had challenged me was cooked at 14.

Remove this Banner Ad

Food, Drink & Dining Out How many cheeseburgers in 1 hour?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back