Food, Drink & Dining Out How many cheeseburgers in 1 hour?

Remove this Banner Ad

I could eat 5 in about 10 minutes if that's anything to go by. Also used to do 3 Sausage McMuffins (no egg) and 6 hash browns for brekky sometimes.

I've also done the majority of a KFC Family Dinner that consisted of 9 pieces of original, 2 large chips (of which one was handed to the back of the bus to shut them up), 4 rolls, lg potato and gravy and 12 nuggets (and still had room for a 6 inch meatball and onion sub from subway!). Best Pizza effort is 20 pieces in one night, and 32 in about 2 nights.

anybody even most skinny girls can do 3 sausage mcmuffins + 6 hash browns. Normal guys should easily be able to eat 20 slices of pizza too if slightly hungry.

The KFC one is impressive though, it blows my mind how people can solo the family dinner or the bucket. KFC has the unusual effect on me of making me feel full even though I can eat more, say I eat 4 pieces, that's enough to make me feel bloated whereas i have eaten 9 hotdogs easily and could still eat if i wanted.

Was thinking the same thing myself. Aside from questionable corporate ethics, in itself reason enough not to eat there, McDonalds food tastes like shit.

Wasn't there also some kind of story that McD. only put the pickle in the cheeseburger to stop it being classified as confectionery?

One of my mates eats 5 McDoubles, 3 large fries and 3 Big Macs before getting baked. Dont eat maccas myself, or any burgers from fast food joints for that matter except occasionally KFC

321061_2221059799905_1049977226_2562409_2698305_n.jpg

me and me mates did two of these each last week.

a few years ago i reckon i could have eaten 15+ but nowadays i'd probably be stuffed after 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was thinking the same thing myself. Aside from questionable corporate ethics, in itself reason enough not to eat there, McDonalds food tastes like shit.

Wasn't there also some kind of story that McD. only put the pickle in the cheeseburger to stop it being classified as confectionery?

People have self-control so I don't see it as an ethics thing. Enough in this world is censored and I think people should have a choice.

Some of the stories about different fast food chains are kind of funny. No, it's beef. It's not great for you but it is beef.

Is 3 triple cheeseburgers plus large fries a good effort? Wow I felt sick after that

Remove this Banner Ad

Food, Drink & Dining Out How many cheeseburgers in 1 hour?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back