Discussion How many players from the Baghdad Bombers will make the All-Sweet FA side in Season 37?

Remove this Banner Ad

Given zero were nominated, I'm going with zero - but what do you think?
Well I was going to say zero but you've taken that so.......

Negative One

They appear to have been nominated last season, which is at least a plus for the Bombers. Very well done by them.
Witha leadership group that size I'm sure they're a well oiled machine

What are you basing that on, Clarkey?
No nominations have been received. They’ve been given a new deadline. No nominations by then, we move on with the 12 compliant clubs. Easy.

Don’t have time to deal with children :).

No nominations have been received. They’ve been given a new deadline. No nominations by then, we move on with the 12 compliant clubs. Easy.

Don’t have time to deal with children :).
A new deadline, Clarkey? That seems unusual given there was already a deadline, no?

A new deadline, Clarkey? That seems unusual given there was already a deadline, no?
It was a soft deadline. But no not unusual that the Bombers are behind the 8-ball again.

Thankfully, I’m not interested in theatrics. I’m giving enough of my spare time that I don’t have for this league and I can appreciate those who are busy, but not those who are purposely stalling and wasting everyone’s time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More excitingly. How many irrelevant posters are going to start a thread about the Baghdad Bombers in season 37?
Now that is exciting!

Should I start a thread about it, Bovo? I'd get somebody from the Bombers to, but you don't seem to be able to follow instructions. 🤔

More excitingly. How many irrelevant posters are going to start a thread about the Baghdad Bombers in season 37?
stop posting and start nominating

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion How many players from the Baghdad Bombers will make the All-Sweet FA side in Season 37?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back