Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Baghdad Bombers v Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

4 : 16.08 {C} - With the ball is Bovo.
4 : 16.12 {rW} - A wild kick laterally towards Grav.
4 : 16.16 {rW} - FootyGuy13 is third man up and takes it easily.
4 : 16.2 {lW} - The ball is now with FootyGuy13.
4 : 16.22 {lW} - But there's a push-out.
4 : 16.26 {rW} - Grav slowing down the play.
4 : 16.3 {rW} - Handballs to MayTheNorthBeWithU.
4 : 16.34 {rW} - Decision paid against MayTheNorthBeWithU for manhandling.
4 : 16.37 {lW} - Now FootyGuy13 has the ball. What can he do with it?.
4 : 16.4 {lW} - That's a monster kick ....
4 : 16.45 {lW} - What a goal from @FootyGuy13.
Baghdad Bombers : 16.6.102
Coney Island Warriors : 18.6.114
Just gonna store this for later.

Anyways, thank you serial for posting tonight, even if it did take you an hour to post it.

Somehow, our season continues.

I seem to have run out of chips here, hey spudmaster do you mind coming over here for a minute? Bring a few friends with you

W6GoOu.gif

Thanks for the whatever it was Warriors, time to spoon team and thanks for posting from your electronic typewriter serial_thrilla
Thanks for the half-week to you and your mob mate, and congrats again on the 300th. Appreciate you boys turning out for a second match thread in the same week - could've been forgiven for thinking 'stuff it, we've already done our bit' but you were good fun as always.

Thanks for posting the sim in record time serial_thrilla - was worried I'd have to call in late to tomorrow's shift for a while there.

So we delay the inevitable for an additional week hey Wazzas? Nice to notch a win nonetheless.

We knew it was inevitable Bombers & the season played out the way we wanted. 😉
Thing I’m trying to get my head around is how we got smashed by a bunch of spuds. 😱

Well played Warriors awkward draw but a bit of fun was had, thanks for posting serial_thrilla

As for us Bombers,even though it’s a Monday night, why change what we do best…. let’s hit the grog. 😉

I am shook. Shook.

Well this was certainly a thing Bombers, a hastily-coupled farce fixture wise but glad we got to share it with you. Mazel tov on your eco-friendly cooking utensil.

serial_thrilla I never doubted you for a minute. It was more like four years, but you've come through in the end. Thank you for taking time from whatever it is you do to do this.

Wazzas we're on a belated tear. Whatever happens from here, I think we've proved that 19 team changes is a winning formula!! Huzzah to us!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We knew it was inevitable Bombers & the season played out the way we wanted. 😉
Thing I’m trying to get my head around is how we got smashed by a bunch of spuds. 😱

Well played Warriors awkward draw but a bit of fun was had, thanks for posting serial_thrilla

As for us Bombers,even though it’s a Monday night, why change what we do best…. let’s hit the grog. 😉
Independence Day Usa GIF by Broad City

Wow, did not expect that. Thanks for posting serial_thrilla totally forgot it was on.

Thanks for the day or so of posting banter Bombres, such a dumb idea of the fixture people to have a Friday4 game.

Thanks for whatever this was Warriors. My absence was not a reflection on you, just a bit busy atm.

A fitting end to our season Bombers, thank goodness this charade is done and dusted. We can wrap up the season long "end of season" trip and get into preseason for next year. Those beers won't drink themselves, ffs.

Thanks for posting cereal_vanilla, at least you remembered the game was on. Our sponsors will duly reward you for your effort. Please ignore the warning labels and open this at your earliest convenience.

1716197019703.png

IMG_8165.gif

That was a close shave. We almost blew it.

Congratulations Warriors! Hope you make finals now that the spoon is sorted.

Thanks for a fun few days and have a great break wherever that starts for you.

IMG_9214.gif

Thanks for posting serial_thrilla Good luck to you.

IMG_8027.gif

Bomberos, we did it! Let the hangovers begin.

We’re unofficially starting Mad Monday early.
IMG_9200.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back