Discussion How many players from the Baghdad Bombers will make the All-Sweet FA side in Season 37?

Remove this Banner Ad

Go for it. Want me to share what I've already written and not finished or you good to just start from scratch?
SEC [9]. CLUB IDENTITY

9C) Removal of Clubs

Clubs can be removed at the end of the season if they are deemed detrimental to the league, and their removal is supported by at least 75% of the other clubs plus the league administrator. Yadda yadda yadda.

SEC [9]. CLUB IDENTITY

9C) Removal of Clubs

Clubs can be removed at the end of the season if they are deemed detrimental to the league, and their removal is supported by at least 75% of the other clubs plus the league administrator. Yadda yadda yadda.
Jokes aside, there should be a level of scrutiny applied to all clubs each season (or every few) in terms of their place in this league. Just because you exist now doesn’t mean you should exist tomorrow. And I say that as a lover of the history of this place, the clubs, and the people.

Jokes aside, there should be a level of scrutiny applied to all clubs each season (or every few) in terms of their place in this league. Just because you exist now doesn’t mean you should exist tomorrow. And I say that as a lover of the history of this place, the clubs, and the people.
If there are rules in place for the addition of clubs to the league, it makes sense for there to be rules for the removal of clubs. It has been a glaring weakness in our rules for some time, and has left us hamstrung in our ability to resolve concerns such as byes, inactive clubs, and general league health.

Once upon a time it was commonplace for teams to come and go. Now we are in an era where stagnance or growth are the only options.

If there are rules in place for the addition of clubs to the league, it makes sense for there to be rules for the removal of clubs. It has been a glaring weakness in our rules for some time, and has left us hamstrung in our ability to resolve concerns such as byes, inactive clubs, and general league health.

Once upon a time it was commonplace for teams to come and go. Now we are in an era where stagnance or growth are the only options.
Awkward Barack Obama GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion How many players from the Baghdad Bombers will make the All-Sweet FA side in Season 37?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back