How Many Trades Every One Got?

Remove this Banner Ad

1 left after using 2 this week. Will probably be used for the preliminary final week to upgrade Jesse W. Smith to Joel Bowden, barring unforseen injuries.

Had 4 prior to this week, but just did:

Ryder to Cox
S.McMahon to J.Bowden

To leave me with 2 and about $150k in the bank.

Finished 2nd but looking to win my first final to give me the week off and save the final two trades for the prelim.

one left and leaving it for sandi to hopefully cox if he has a bad game this week if not white

can believe some of the people on here with 5 trades left

where do u get your nerve to hold duds for so long?

got 4 trades and 53k in the bank..

this week, gonna trade x.ellis for a rookie, then trade pendels for simon black.. will have about 170k in the bank...

next week, trade brad moran for a rookie, then trade robbie gray for riewoldt or gablett..

i am set for the finals:thumbsu::)

2 left and 240k to spend. can afford to upgrade hudson and darcy to cox and white.

Aiming for league victory, finished 5th and playing tough team in first week of finals (its a very close league), deciding if i should go all out and use both trades, or try and save one for injury cover in the 2nd week of finals. but if i save one, and lose this week, its a wasted trade.
hmmmm........

i have 2 left with 43k in the bank. need to upgrade my ruck.

mooney and darcy/hudson currently.

should i trade darcy for lade this week.

or next week use 2 at once and get Cox?

id get cox... lade has been too inconsistent.... however, he may start scoring big as brogan aint playing so lade will play 85-90% of the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 more left after just doing:

Pendles out Connors in (midfield is set as pendles was reserve but still had gibbs, and now connors, money will help last two trades)
Sandi out Cox in (with Hudson out and Darcy my only healthy ruch something needed to be done, glad to have cox for the finals)

Remove this Banner Ad

How Many Trades Every One Got?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back