Think Tank How many weeks for Gary Roham?

Weeks

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard Chris Scott is making the case to the tribunal that Rohan should get a minimum of 14 weeks just in case Geelong make finals.

I think Rohan has a duty of care to Cameron to not go late into a marking contest and take his eyes off the ball.
It was reckless and dangerous no matter who he hit . If Cameron gets permanent damage , his family will need compensation and who pays that?
I think the AFL will make a stand about this to cover their ass and Rohan will gets weeks for dangerous play causing a major concussion.
If the Melbourne player was in front , Rohan would get around 6 weeks due to the severity of the injury.

I think Rohan has a duty of care to Cameron to not go late into a marking contest and take his eyes off the ball.
It was reckless and dangerous no matter who he hit . If Cameron gets permanent damage , his family will need compensation and who pays that?
I think the AFL will make a stand about this to cover their ass and Rohan will gets weeks for dangerous play causing a major concussion.
If the Melbourne player was in front , Rohan would get around 6 weeks due to the severity of the injury.

What about your Duty of Care to Bay 13 to stop posting Woke, annoying White Knight and Vegan threads every 5 minutes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0 weeks. Jeremy Cameron ran into his shoulder at high speed. Low impact, negligence, insufficient force.

4 weeks imo
Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Back