How many West Coke flogs have had a change of undies today?

Remove this Banner Ad

There are so many predictable things about the Bay. These include Duritz posting pissed, Jade's not showing up after a Richmond flogging and Plugger proclaiming the moral victory.

Disappointed the umps did not get a run.....

There are so many predictable things about the Bay. These include Duritz posting pissed, Jade's not showing up after a Richmond flogging and Plugger proclaiming the moral victory.

Disappointed the umps did not get a run.....

The umpire bias againsr us was implied by the Moral Victory.

Tbh the umpires were pretty good by Boobiaco standards.

Commando.

8iNmW.gif

How was the umpiring Plug?

As I said before it was pretty good by Boobiaco standards.

Frees 19-17 in West Coke's favour, no wonder their supporters were booing they normally have twice as many frees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WC were bloody ordinary tonight, went in too tall due to wellinghams late withdrawal and lost run early. Luckily we had the bye playing the hapless saints meaning we could still collect the 4 points comfortably.

As I've said all along - our preseason is now over - time for the real stuff

Richo has the saints playing a good brand of footy it was evident even at the alberton trial match

Do us all a favour and give the camry crows a flogging next week

WC were bloody ordinary tonight, went in too tall due to wellinghams late withdrawal and lost run early. Luckily we had the bye playing the hapless saints meaning we could still collect the 4 points comfortably.

As I've said all along - our preseason is now over - time for the real stuff
West coast are bloody ordinary full stop

Days until West Coast play a decent team?, to be fair it's easy to beat up on teams that are ****ing pathetic.

I'm sorry you bunch of combover ******s it's over for you next week, them flogs from Geelong (backwash city limits) will tear you a new one, if you can't beat St Kilda by 10 goals your ****ed.

As I said before it was pretty good by Boobiaco standards.

Frees 19-17 in West Coke's favour, no wonder their supporters were booing they normally have twice as many frees.
You can make all the excuses you want but at the end of the day your team got beaten well by a bunch of pretenders. Are t you sick of watching the same shit?

Remove this Banner Ad

How many West Coke flogs have had a change of undies today?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back