How scared are you of St Kilda this year?

How scared are you of St Kilda this year?

• A bit scared

Votes: 23 11.1%
  • Quite scared

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Very scared

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • A bit of wee came out

Votes: 80 38.6%
  • Hold me

Votes: 90 43.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm scared that Ross is running them into the ground and that they will be a prime candidate for a merger when Tassie joins.

Sounds harsh but who in their right will continue to pay membership fees to watch them kick 8 goals under the roof.

I'm scared that Ross is running them into the ground and that they will be a prime candidate for a merger when Tassie joins.

Sounds harsh but who in their right will continue to pay membership fees to watch them kick 8 goals under the roof.

The unconditional supporter’s of course who are the lifeblood of the club’s/AFL.
Who in their right mind thinks that’s a good idea …

The unconditional supporter’s of course who are the lifeblood of the club’s/AFL.
Who in their right mind thinks that’s a good idea …
My point is that there 18,000 there yesterday. If they had a youngish Sam Mitchell type coach and an attacking game plan there would be 25K - 30K there. They will be writing a cheque for the stadium cost rather than receiving one. Lyon and Bassat will continue to complain about academies and father sons. This time next year the same game will attract 14,000. Even unconditional supporters have a cut off point if they can't see any light on the horizon.

My point is that there 18,000 there yesterday. If they had a youngish Sam Mitchell type coach and an attacking game plan there would be 25K - 30K there. They will be writing a cheque for the stadium cost rather than receiving one. Lyon and Bassat will continue to complain about academies and father sons. This time next year the same game will attract 14,000. Even unconditional supporters have a cut off point if they can't see any light on the horizon.

I agree but unconditional supporter’s are unconditional.
Ridiculous concept and they deserve what they get really …

05C698BA-2934-4439-A08E-85E9C184F2D8-35220-00004EC52CAC620D.jpeg

Back