Media How the Mount Buller Demons are saving the league... AGAIN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Headless

Burnt piece of toast type poster.
May 27, 2006
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
I'm aware of and love the Miami Dolphins
Our dear friend serial_thrilla will tell you very promptly - and without prompting - that Sweet has seen fewer rookies in recent seasons. And, being the thoughtful club that we are (and the winning club (did you know we're 6-0?)), the Demons thought we'd DO something about it.

This season, we've seen the wonderful and successful returns of tgrs and Jatz, both of whom are MAKING WAVES :ocean: :ocean: at Mount Buller. But we've also seen the introduction of THREE SUPERB ROOKIES. 👏

p4p1 is absolutely dominating on a wing. Duke of Windso is about to make a mark. And our most experienced rookie, sausageroll, is playing game number 550 this very weekend. THIS VERY WEEKEND.

SAUSAGEROLL550.png

At time of writing, sausageroll has played 549 games. That's the seventh most EVER. sausageroll is also in the top 15 of all time for kicks, marks, handballs, goals, behinds, disposals, and dream team points. So you COULD say that sausageroll has had a very nice career.

And I will.

sausageroll has had a very nice career.

But further to snags' three premierships, whopping eight All-Sweet FA selections, and Hall of Fame status, we love sausageroll's witty posting, consistent help behind the scenes, and welcoming nature.

And if I were you - which I'm not - I'd be using this thread to CONGRATULATE SAUSAGEROLL VERY HEARTILY for such a really very lovely career to date! 🥳

Go Demons! Go sausageroll!

For those that don't know, snags does our team stats. Every week. Always expanding or tweaking what is collated and how it's presented.

Always tagging different teammates into conversations and banter in match threads - never just the same small most active handful.

Always engaging. Always friendly. Always welcoming.

You know the kind. The kind of great people that just make clubs tick, and make you all envious of Mount Buller.

Congrats sausageroll!

For those that don't know, snags does our team stats. Every week. Always expanding or tweaking what is collated and how it's presented.

Always tagging different teammates into conversations and banter in match threads - never just the same small most active handful.

Always engaging. Always friendly. Always welcoming.

You know the kind. The kind of great people that just make clubs tick, and make you all envious of Mount Buller.

Congrats sausageroll!
Most gorgeous and comprehensive stats in the league!

Most gorgeous and comprehensive stats in the league!
The Mount Bullertin placed it in the top 5 things to see when visiting Mount Buller!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats on your big old thing and a half, sausageroll!

Oh, and on this 550 bidness, too, I guess. (Actually, I'm impressed by anyone who can stand the rest of us for >300 games, such stamina!)

It's a good thing Headless buried your half-milestone underneath a bunch of chatter, but I also want to welcome the Delon rookies p4p1 and Duke of Windso. Don't let your teams public campaigners give you a bum impression of the rest of us.

Our dear friend serial_thrilla will tell you very promptly - and without prompting - that Sweet has seen fewer rookies in recent seasons. And, being the thoughtful club that we are (and the winning club (did you know we're 6-0?)), the Demons thought we'd DO something about it.

This season, we've seen the wonderful and successful returns of tgrs and Jatz, both of whom are MAKING WAVES :ocean: :ocean: at Mount Buller. But we've also seen the introduction of THREE SUPERB ROOKIES. 👏

p4p1 is absolutely dominating on a wing. Duke of Windso is about to make a mark. And our most experienced rookie, sausageroll, is playing game number 550 this very weekend. THIS VERY WEEKEND.

View attachment 2099730

At time of writing, sausageroll has played 549 games. That's the seventh most EVER. sausageroll is also in the top 15 of all time for kicks, marks, handballs, goals, behinds, disposals, and dream team points. So you COULD say that sausageroll has had a very nice career.

And I will.

sausageroll has had a very nice career.

But further to snags' three premierships, whopping eight All-Sweet FA selections, and Hall of Fame status, we love sausageroll's witty posting, consistent help behind the scenes, and welcoming nature.

And if I were you - which I'm not - I'd be using this thread to CONGRATULATE SAUSAGEROLL VERY HEARTILY for such a really very lovely career to date! 🥳

Go Demons! Go sausageroll!

Sausageroll gets more media pieces touting them than the amount of times I’ve had to assist Tigerturbulance with his oiling routine and the amount of times Dingster has been used to distract someone in the halls combined.

Any new fresh ideas from this club, or?

Congrats sausageroll

Sausageroll gets more media pieces touting them than the amount of times I’ve had to assist Tigerturbulance with his oiling routine and the amount of times Dingster has been used to distract someone in the halls combined.

Any new fresh ideas from this club, or?

Congrats sausageroll
You're right - we should just post poorly-generated AI images every second post. :embarrassedv1:

You're right - we should just post poorly-generated AI images every second post. :embarrassedv1:

You're mighty testy for a guy with no head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media How the Mount Buller Demons are saving the league... AGAIN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back