Media How to Ensure You Are Across the League's Best Content

Remove this Banner Ad

1598591526002.png

At many times throughout the last few weeks, I have been left feeling despondent at the reactions (or lack thereof) that my posts have received. This troubles me for a couple of reasons. It means that my reaction score is not reflective of the quality of my posting (which is very high quality), but more importantly, it means that most people must simply not come across my content, because that's the only way I can see this being possible.

Thankfully, friends, I have come up with a solution. In order to make my posts easy to locate so you can shower me with the adoration I deserve, and my posts with the reactions they deserve, I will be adding a tag to the end of all my posts on the Sweet F.A. board: #SSwans2011post.

Now, I know what you are thinking: "SSwans2011, you are a genius. This makes it very easy for me, the average Sweet F.A. poster, to locate your content, so I can consume it and attempt to digest the substantially profound statements you make with each and every post, and give your content the reactions it deserves to ensure that your reaction score is reflective of the quality of your posting."

Along those lines, yes? But be warned, this system is not foolproof. It can easily be manipulated. If another poster was to tag their posts as '#SSwasns2011post', it could potentially become confusing for people. And also, if your hand was to slip, you might accidentally hit the dislike button, unintentionally doing damage to SSwans2011's reaction score! o_O However, I trust that my good Sweet F.A. friends will be vigilant and ensure that this system operates effectively. :)

That is all from me. God bless you all, and happy reacting!

#SSwans2011post

Thanks.

I was wondering if this could also be done elsewhere on the site to ensure I am across good music content :).
A secret board for only people with elite music tastes is on the cards for when I announce my admin bid.

#SSwans2011post

If this isn't both the biggest attention whore post AND a cry for help, I don't know what is.
i haven't seen attention whoring like this since i last read something from Headless

View attachment 947417

At many times throughout the last few weeks, I have been left feeling despondent at the reactions (or lack thereof) that my posts have received. This troubles me for a couple of reasons. It means that my reaction score is not reflective of the quality of my posting (which is very high quality), but more importantly, it means that most people must simply not come across my content, because that's the only way I can see this being possible.

Thankfully, friends, I have come up with a solution. In order to make my posts easy to locate so you can shower me with the adoration I deserve, and my posts with the reactions they deserve, I will be adding a tag to the end of all my posts on the Sweet F.A. board: #SSwans2011post.

Now, I know what you are thinking: "SSwans2011, you are a genius. This makes it very easy for me, the average Sweet F.A. poster, to locate your content, so I can consume it and attempt to digest the substantially profound statements you make with each and every post, and give your content the reactions it deserves to ensure that your reaction score is reflective of the quality of your posting."

Along those lines, yes? But be warned, this system is not foolproof. It can easily be manipulated. If another poster was to tag their posts as '#SSwasns2011post', it could potentially become confusing for people. And also, if your hand was to slip, you might accidentally hit the dislike button, unintentionally doing damage to SSwans2011's reaction score! o_O However, I trust that my good Sweet F.A. friends will be vigilant and ensure that this system operates effectively. :)

That is all from me. God bless you all, and happy reacting!

#SSwans2011post

So this is the reason you've been absent from the match thread ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media How to Ensure You Are Across the League's Best Content

Remove this Banner Ad

Back