How to grow this site?

• Thread starter OzzieFoot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

O

OzzieFoot

This site seems to have a great idea. How do we spread the word? I think that the more footy fans here the better the site will be!

It takes time for a community to build - and I think this one is worth the effort.
IMO the best way to build a community is word of mouth - e-mail your friends, post the URL to the newsgroups, tell your work mates and anyone else you know.

The footy season hasn't even started yet. I'm sure when it does the site traffic will grow a great deal. In the mean time we can have a yarn.

Patience Grasshopper.

Also, mention the site in chat rooms and on the rec.sport.football.australian news group.

How about if Big Footy covers all the different types of football in the world. Australian Rules Football, Rugby, and NCAA Football & NFL Football in the USA. This would bring more people to Bigfooty.com.

[This message has been edited by USA Boy (edited 05 January 2000).]

Naa, I'm sure all people here would like to keep this site for Aussie Rules only.
Anyway, if anyone here has a website like me they should put a link to BigFooty in it. I have in my links page. If you can get traffic to your site then you will get more traffic to BigFooty as well.

tom_gamble www.westcoasteagles.8m.com

If we take USA Boys idea inot account it would give us a chance, not only to get traffic, but also show the rest of the world how great our game of Aussie Rules really is.

How about a master web page called Bigconnection.com. It could be a web site that links Big Soccer, Big Hoops, Big Footy, and Big Politics all together. The main page could post highlights and headlines about some of the things going on at each of the big.com web sites.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

USA boy the mastermind of bigfooty...

i think he deserves a share of those advertisement payments.

what do you reckon chief?

Remove this Banner Ad

How to grow this site?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back