How will the coach of your club reply when asked "How does Jack Darling's shit taste?"?

Remove this Banner Ad

On the contrary, I could never be upset with anything Big Jack does.

Whereas your incessant whining on this board is beyond tedious. But I did like your preseason Carlton big noting for the year ahead. That's going great guns for you so far.:thumbsu:

lol - Pin dick.

Jack Darling is a gutless player. I can believe Luke McPharlin got suspended because he touched him last season.

Jack Darling is a gutless player. I can believe Luke McPharlin got suspended because he touched him last season.

McPharlin sniped a player with his head over the ball, he was the only gutless player that day. Got his come uppance in round 3 when Ryder returned the favour.

I disagree. McPharlin tackled Darling perfectly. Darling just tilted his head back to make it more reportable.

It was perfect if you don't know the rules, and you consider a bump to be a tackle, so in other words you got both things wrong. Still some credit, you got the players names right so it's a start for you to build on, keep trying champ and you will get there one day :thumbsu:

It was perfect if you don't know the rules, and you consider a bump to be a tackle, so in other words you got both things wrong. Still some credit, you got the players names right so it's a start for you to build on, keep trying champ and you will get there one day :thumbsu:

I will ask you thins one question: How will Woosha reply when Asked: How does Justin Westhoff shit taste like?:D

I will ask you thins one question: How will Woosha reply when Asked: How does Justin Westhoff shit taste like?:D

I'd hope he used better English than that for starters

iKvHFBNkyFoT.gif

This is a pretty unforgettable piece of shit acting - look how hard Scotland tries to keep this ducker on his feet - it takes a lot of talent to not only pretend to be hit but also to continue forcibly with the compulsory collapse- when someone is actually trying to prop you up - check the way this clowns' legs push himself and Scotland down - forcibly...to finish teh dog ducking act ....

Must rank as one of the top ducker acts of all time - FFS WC - just play the game you total tossers

But, but they don't duck or throw their heads back - they are just tackled incorrectly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I speak Bloody good English.

So how did Jack watts.... errr I mean Darling go?

You and your Flogs would probably forgotten because you enjoyed tasting Justin Westhoffs Shit.:thumbsu:

Yep, Westhoff with a massive 13 touches, 2 marks and a behind.

No wonder you think these are the stats of an outstanding forward when you've got Chris Mayne as your spear head.

Chris Mayne. lol

Yep, Westhoff with a massive 13 touches, 2 marks and a behind.

No wonder you think these are the stats of an outstanding forward when you've got Chris Mayne as your spear head.

Chris Mayne. lol

LOL

Mayne isn't our spearhead, he's a small forward, he's shorter than half of our midfield (Fact)
Mayne has kicked 11goals, 3 behinds

Just as a little comparison:

Darling who is an E-Girls Key Forward has kicked 10 goals, 8 behinds

Darling is absolute sh1t

LOL

Mayne isn't our spearhead, he's a small forward, he's shorter than half of our midfield (Fact)

Darling is absolute sh1t

LOL

Unfortunately with no Pavlich, he is. Couldn't give a shit how tall he is or not. And he's turd.

Jack Darling has already surpassed Chris "The Shit Stain" Mayne, who is fast becoming the next Jack Riewoldt in terms of teammate abuse and finger pointing.

Enjoy having him running out of the goal square for the next 2 months.:thumbsu:

LOL

LOL

Darling is absolute sh1t

Classic , I'm guessing if Ross Lyin could pick 1 player from our list it would be Darling.

Even classicerer is you could have had him.

The lolz never stop.

Classic , I'm guessing if Ross Lyin could pick 1 player from our list it would be Darling.

Even classicerer is you could have had him.

The lolz never stop.

The real lolz are that E-Girls are challenging for bottom of the ladder again, and Worstfold is talking your premiership chances up - self deluding or what

Remove this Banner Ad

How will the coach of your club reply when asked "How does Jack Darling's shit taste?"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back