Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
Last edited by a moderator:

Nah let it roll on
Dan and his benny Bev can get a kick out of it. It's probably the only kick they'll ever get.

Popping in to say hi friends

I am away at the moment with phone reception a bit of a hike away

Glad to see bev owning all the Cockburn posters in my absence 🤣. Well it's not hard with the primary school brained adults that wear purple. Good work Bev

Will Natalie get another $1.3mil a season or accept a Cockburn lowball?

Small forward Lachie Schultz is uncontracted beyond this season, but has the option of another season under the current deal he signed in 2021 after Hawthorn tried to lure him back to Victoria.

Veteran forward Michael Walters signed a one-year extension in February last year and finished the season with a bang kicking 15 goals in eight games, including five across their two finals to underline his importance to the side.

First-round draftee Liam Henry faces a career-defining season as he looks to earn a new contract.

Henry, 21, was drafted with pick nine in the 2019 draft but has played just 27 games since, struggling to cement his spot in the side, unlike like Serong (58 games) and Hayden Young (35) who were drafted with the two picks before him.

Drafted as a small forward, Henry is eyeing the wing role vacated by Blake Acres after he was traded to Carlton last year.

Wow pick 9 for Liam 'the dud' Henry. In the middle of Cockburn's 6 years of top 10 picks for being at the bottom + players wanting out

Legendary ?? * me 900 pages of dribble, Dan and his bennies just drooling s**t. This Fred is a pox on the bay and should of been booted to shithouse after page 1

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Shut up dickhead

Are you going to keep begging for a backfire before Longmanure has even broke even with Ross? 🤣

Let me remind you idiots
Break Even - Make Grand Final
Backfire - Win Grand Final

There is also my wager of Longmanure delivering the promised grand final by end of 2025

I look forward to the guaranteed Certified Legendary tag coming up

My first and last post in this thread.
Come along for the ride Stronzy

Top 4 finish 2023 2024 and a flag in 2025 :drunk:

Drink that purple koolaid

Peter Bellend the mastermind behind the messiah Justin Longmanure

single GIF

Popping in to say hi friends

I am away at the moment with phone reception a bit of a hike away

Glad to see bev owning all the Cockburn posters in my absence 🤣. Well it's not hard with the primary school brained adults that wear purple. Good work Bev

Will Natalie get another $1.3mil a season or accept a Cockburn lowball?

Wow pick 9 for Liam 'the dud' Henry. In the middle of Cockburn's 6 years of top 10 picks for being at the bottom + players wanting out

You're a dud

Shut up dickhead

Are you going to keep begging for a backfire before Longmanure has even broke even with Ross? 🤣

Let me remind you idiots

There is also my wager of Longmanure delivering the promised grand final by end of 2025

I don't think it will happen. I am more than happy for Freo to make the grand final in 2023 just to scare the crap outta you LoL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No wonder the Longmanure thread is so hot in the bay with all of the purple lol’s on offer.

After checking out Geoff’s spreadsheet I’ve managed to put my finger on the cause of all the pain.

TinkerBell should be ashamed of himself letting this happen on his watch. Ol’ Trev never would.

FAILMANTLE’S FIRST ROUND FORWARDLINE F’UPS

6 years in the shit for this. :straining:

HF - Logue (pick 8) - Jackson (13, F1, F2) - Henry (9)

FF - Sturt (17) - Hogan (6, 23) - Lobb (11, 19)

Look at all of those juicy first rounders, just chucked in the bin!

Rohan would kill for a spread like that instead of having to work with the scraps Simmo leaves him all the time.

You can’t expect to win anything with Tinker operating like this, Cockburners!

1673400392119.jpeg

Congrats too btw DanWA

You managed to break Stronz, small prey I know. Let’s see how many more you can take down! :p

Legendary ?? * me 900 pages of dribble, Dan and his bennies just drooling s**t. This Fred is a pox on the bay and should of been booted to shithouse after page 1

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Can you drag your spreadsheet across to spice the thread up a bit then Geoffrey?

The bloody Freo thread about Ross Lyon never got a part 2.

Justin Longmuir will get a part for each year he survives as Freo coach.
That's because Dan wasn't in that thread posting 25% of it. This thread is his main goal in life.

Shut up dickhead

Let me remind you idiots

Can you get a Certified Legendary Tag and a Backfire at the same time?

No wonder the Longmanure thread is so hot in the bay with all of the purple lol’s on offer.

After checking out Geoff’s spreadsheet I’ve managed to put my finger on the cause of all the pain.

TinkerBell should be ashamed of himself letting this happen on his watch. Ol’ Trev never would.

6 years in the s**t for this. :straining:

Rohan would kill for a spread like that instead of having to work with the scraps Simmo leaves him all the time.

View attachment 1584729
Well you forgot Brayshaw at pick 2 in 2017....

Hayden Young at pick 7 in 2019.

Caleb Serong at pick 8 in 2019... Oh but they are mids

Well you forgot Brayshaw at pick 2 in 2017....

Hayden Young at pick 7 in 2019.

Caleb Serong at pick 8 in 2019... Oh but they are mids
That’s right maniac. Anyone can nail a couple of run of the mill undersized mids.

The problem is your forward line. Looks like Tinker has cost you a real crack at a flag by botching it completely during your 6 year rebuild.

Damn shame.

Lap dog grovelling again

He really has control over you
We’re in part ll of his destined for certified legendary status Longmanure thread thanks to you purple posters

Reckon he’s had control of you lot for a while now

6 years in the s**t for this. :straining:

View attachment 1584729
Let's look at the 6 blokes you mentioned.

Logue was pick 8. A versatile player. He wasn't a forward. He played in the backline for most of his career. A Tom Dodee type at the crows who is 190 cm that can play 2nd tall at centre half back or 3rd tall on a back flank or back pocket.

Luke Jackson. Paid a lot to get him. I personally didn't wanted him after the last tall forward we got from the demons (Jesse Hogan) .

Henry at 9 was an academy pick. Half forward flankers or winger.

Sturt is talented but injury prone. So harsh to bag him.

Jesse Hogan trade was bad. At least with the Harley Bennell trade we got pick 22, which went back to 28 which ended up like Darcy Tucker. Hogan had glimpses on being good. Not freos fault Hogan did stupid things off field.

Rory Lobb came in the same trade period as Hogan. I still say Lobb was the better pick up of the 2. Year he was inconsistent and injury prone. But he helped us in 2022 getting a finals win.

That’s right maniac. Anyone can nail a couple of run of the mill undersized mids.

The problem is your forward line. Looks like Tinker has cost you a real crack at a flag by botching it completely during your 6 year rebuild.

Damn shame.
Well pick 5 can get you a Chris Judd or a Colin Sylvia. Yeah I feel dirty saying that.

Surprised you didn't bring up freos 1st round pick of 2013. That was Michael Apeness at pick 17. A KPF ruck who had injuries too.

Gonna be a shock to you. As bad as freos forward line is now, I rather have freos 2023 forward line than our 2012-5 forward line.

Freos 2012-5 forward line was heavily reliant on a 191 cm Pavlich at full forward getting tripled teamed every week. A 188 cm Chris Mayne who was our CHF, he would be a 3rd tall at every other club. 2 small forwards In Michael Walters and that little Hobbit Hayden Ballantyne. Then 2 random mids to fill up the half forward flanks.

Looking at freos current forwards. Luke Jackson or Matt Taberner can play FF as both are 198cm tall.

Jye Amiss and Josh Tracy are in that 192-195cm range and can play CHF.

Josh Corbett and Sam Sturt are essentially fighting for that one spot on the forward pocket as a 3rd tall.

I love Walters. He just turned 32 years old. Once Walters retired, we got Frederick, Schulz, Switkowski and Henry to play up forward as forward pockets.

Frederick kicked 28 goals in 2022, Schulz kicked 30.

We’re in part ll of his destined for certified legendary status Longmanure thread thanks to you purple posters

Reckon he’s had control of you lot for a while now

Nah we just like seeing him sook. It's funny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back