Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Shut up dickhead
You just make s**t up

Your team is now officially worse than Fitzroy
Damning
Get off the delusional meds and face the music
Cockburn is the 2nd most unsuccessful club behind St Kilda

Absolutely mind boggling how uncompetitive WCE are week in week out, it makes me think of how Freo have never won a premiership which is also a real pathetic state of affairs. Never!

But back to WCE for now, vomit inducing effort to be demolished by an at best mid table team. I can't image DanWA is enjoying footy at the moment...te-he-he.🤭
Hence the obsession with Freos superior free kick count over the Bummers taking up his entire focus for the evening. Dan do you save those free kick count screenshots for your special quiet time in bed?

I don't blame him, i wouldnt want to dwell on my team losing by daylight every week either. Anyway, Freo have never won a flag, it's a disgrace, umpire assisted win etc, etc. Thankfully we have never been as bad as 2023 WCE.

Last edited:
Absolutely mind boggling how uncompetitive WCE are week in week out, it makes me think of how Freo have never won a premiership which is also a real pathetic state of affairs. Never!

But back to WCE for now, vomit inducing effort to be demolished by an at best mid table team. I can't image DanWA is enjoying footy at the moment...te-he-he.🤭
Hence the obsession with Freos superior free kick count over the Bummers taking up his entire focus for the evening. Dan do you save those free kick count screenshots for your special quiet time in bed?

I don't blame him, i wouldnt want to dwell on my team losing by daylight every week either. Anyway, Freo have never won a flag, it's a disgrace, umpire assisted win etc, etc. Thankfully we have never been as bad as 2023 WCE.
18 players not available

You are not just bad, you are worse

Top 4 promised and you just come off to a loss against the only team we beat because you were missing 1 single player from your B22

West Coast Eagles

4 Flags 1992, 1994, 2006, 2018

3 Runner-up 1991, 2005, 2015

2 Prelim losses 1990, 2011

15 Other Finals Appearances

Total: 249 points

Fremantle

0 Flags

1 Runner-up 2013

2 Prelim Losses 2006, 2015

5 Other Finals Appearances (1995 – 5 points)

Total: 24 points

Greater Western Sydney

0 Flags

1 Runner-up 2019

2 Prelim losses 2016, 2017

2 Other Finals Appearances (2012 – 10 points)

Total: 26 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see you've deployed deflection shields.

Congratulations on biggest club loss. C L U B recored.

Your humiliated confusion is delicious. Go and wash some dishes.

* off and fold already.
they would fold cockburn before us. we are top 5 successful club

they would fold cockburn before us. we are top 5 successful club

lols yeah, you sure are.:poo::poo::thumbsu:
shaun-of-the-dead-cheers.gif

I see you've deployed deflection shields.

Congratulations on biggest club loss. C L U B recored.

Your humiliated confusion is delicious. Go and wash some dishes.

* off and fold already.

Apparently that's my job.

I wonder when DanWA will stop talking west coast up and admit they suck

Apparently that's my job.

I wonder when DanWA will stop talking west coast up and admit they suck
Daniel was born talking shit and I'm afraid if it hasn't stopped by now it never will.

He really needs to cut the Uber Eats and get some sunshine.

Keep him posting for the greater good of mankind
He would be a menace to society if he ever left his basement and saw the light of day
He wouldn't get far. He'd be locked up in an instant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back