How's NARRRMM working out for you Dees?

Remove this Banner Ad

What Stringer did was 5 billion times worse than anything Tarryn was accused of. Go away, Zackah.
A marriage break up with an understandably upset - but since regretful - partner is 5 billion times worse than threatening to beat women and publish their nudes on the interwebs. Jazny you're not helping your cause here :$

I haven't really talked about Jake for a really long time... so it's nice to talk about it with a lot more understanding, and coming from awareness, not ego and anger and hurt,' she said.

I look back at that point in my life and I see a young girl that was very confused and very lost and angry. It’s hard to see the person you pictured your whole life with living their life without you in it.

A marriage break up with an understandably upset - but since regretful - partner is 5 billion times worse than threatening to beat women and publish their nudes on the interwebs. Jazny you're not helping your cause here :$
Oh dear, now you are minimising Stringer's crimes! Awful you Essendon freaks can cheer for him. What Tarryn said was incredibly bad and the threats were awful if it turns out to be true, but its not as bad as what Stringer did. He is disgusting.
gross.jpg

Oh dear, now you are minimising Stringer's crimes! Awful you Essendon freaks can cheer for him. What Tarryn said was incredibly bad and the threats were awful if it turns out to be true, but its not as bad as what Stringer did. He is disgusting.
View attachment 1706364
Definitely on the immoral side of the equation but it was, allegedly, a legal consensual relationship and they were 5 years apart in age so we aren't talking Ricky Nixon territory here.

Yes its adultery but I'd hardly think you of all people would be one to find that offensive :$

5 billion times worse than threatening to beat women and publish their n00ds? Jazny pls :$

Guys guys there’s no need to fight…

Your idols BOTH suck donkey balls
checks club supported and star player scandal and morality history

right-dr-evil.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

How's NARRRMM working out for you Dees?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back