Hume FL - 2010 Season Begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alot of touch football and cricket training on this time of year. i havnt heard of many clubs this time of year who usually have big numbers

Jindera had 30+ last night and have had over 30 the previous two times...and 70% of those blokes play summer sports. Its all about the coach and him having the smarts to make training on the night(s) that the majority of blokes have the best chance of getting to.

Jindera had 30+ last night and have had over 30 the previous two times...and 70% of those blokes play summer sports. Its all about the coach and him having the smarts to make training on the night(s) that the majority of blokes have the best chance of getting to.
Puttputt remember what this thread is about, it is about how good jindera are and how the rest of us should strive to reach their level.:thumbsu:

I hear BB have signed Goonan from DMB who is another ruckman:eek: Looks as though Glanville will play forward which is a bonus for them. Taking shape out there bit short on backman though or are they:rolleyes:

Goonan has re signed at DMB if my mail is correct,was however courted by BB Saints as his good mate and former teammate Glanville is playin there.

Who Cares? Maybe us havenots are sick to death of hearing Jindera spruik about themselves? If we had your cash, maybe we'd be able to 'be even considered for the finals'.

Good luck to Walla, I hope they can get it all together and keep on keeping on.

P.S. To the other Jindera people - this is just a retort at one arrogant member of your club that thinks everything is about you. I know very very few people associated with Jindera and I'm sure any bad vibes would be coming from the mercenaries, not the ones who built the club up from the bottom of the ladder not that long (four years?) ago.

Kangas hows Lockhart going old mate? will the lads from Nowra travel back again?
Sorry I can't help ya mate as either I am not really in the loop atm, or there is not much info to know. All that I know is McPherson is gone, one of the Pilons are gone and apparently young Sheather wont be there either. It will be interesting to see how the dees shape up next year.

Who Cares? Maybe us havenots are sick to death of hearing Jindera spruik about themselves? If we had your cash, maybe we'd be able to 'be even considered for the finals'.

Good luck to Walla, I hope they can get it all together and keep on keeping on.

P.S. To the other Jindera people - this is just a retort at one arrogant member of your club that thinks everything is about you. I know very very few people associated with Jindera and I'm sure any bad vibes would be coming from the mercenaries, not the ones who built the club up from the bottom of the ladder not that long (four years?) ago.

he wasnt spruiking, he was simply replying to a comment on how it is near impossible to get numbers to training coz of summer sports. and he can only comment on jinderas numbers as he cant see other clubs numbers.

jinderas bank account is no bigger than most clubs in the league.

and i know for a fact winners7 was there when no one wanted anything to do with the jindera football club, when noone was whinging bout our bank account then. tall poppies??

Stay tuned for a defection that sums up a bloke's character:thumbsdown:

You have stay tuned now here is the scoop. Karl Jacka (who had signed with Jindera) has now signed with Howlong. Makes you sick when ppl spend tireless hours trying to get a bloke over the line for the next season for him to back out and leave another club for more $$. Very very very dissapointing as i know the bloke and unfortunately so did a few of the Jindera players, would love to be a spectator at that game next yr sure to be a bit of bad blood, more than is usual between those to clubs.

On another note massive signing for Holbrook signing mtichell palmer, most unlucky bloke in the o & m i believe as he has super skills and is super fast, he will surely be a premier midfielder in the comp next yr.

Have many clubs started training yet? If so they would be happy with the lower than normal temps we have experienced the last week or two. Id imagine it would have been a fair bit hotter out the coreen teams way though and a hell of a lot dryer.

Oh if you forgot Karl, very disapointing.

You have stay tuned now here is the scoop. Karl Jacka (who had signed with Jindera) has now signed with Howlong. Makes you sick when ppl spend tireless hours trying to get a bloke over the line for the next season for him to back out and leave another club for more $$. Very very very dissapointing as i know the bloke and unfortunately so did a few of the Jindera players, would love to be a spectator at that game next yr sure to be a bit of bad blood, more than is usual between those to clubs.

On another note massive signing for Holbrook signing mtichell palmer, most unlucky bloke in the o & m i believe as he has super skills and is super fast, he will surely be a premier midfielder in the comp next yr.

Have many clubs started training yet? If so they would be happy with the lower than normal temps we have experienced the last week or two. Id imagine it would have been a fair bit hotter out the coreen teams way though and a hell of a lot dryer.

Did hear that along the grapevine today very disappointing.

not sure if your mail is right there freq flyer, think u may find he has bought a business out at howlong, so from a business point of view it makes logical sense to play for howlong. Mitch palmer will be an absolute jet, good luck to the taggers keepin up with him..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

your both right. But the bottom line is he had committed to Jindera (paraded for the paper in a jumper) then reneged. Yes it's his perogative but it hasn't sat well with a lot of people in and outside the club. But thats his choice and he will stick with it. No loss in the whole scheme of things just a disappointing way to go about it.

Freq_flyer you idiot he has not left jindera because he wanted to be an arseh*le but because he has bought a real estate business in Howlong, unfortunatly he really has no other option but to play with howlong because if he didnt i would doubt whether the doors would stay open for a long period of time, as for your comment saying spending a lot of time on him , thats shit half the blokes out there would not even no him, and am sure they can cover him, its prob more the real die hards who give a shit, but you would rather look after your family then a ****n footy club.
You will find he is playing for prob 20bucks more then there match payments so stop talking crap about getting more money.
The overall decision for him was based on the old saying THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION. so get of his back. All the best jacka look after your family mate.:thumbsu:

he wasnt spruiking, he was simply replying to a comment on how it is near impossible to get numbers to training coz of summer sports. and he can only comment on jinderas numbers as he cant see other clubs numbers.

jinderas bank account is no bigger than most clubs in the league.

and i know for a fact winners7 was there when no one wanted anything to do with the jindera football club, when noone was whinging bout our bank account then. tall poppies??

And my comment was actually directed more at the fact he said he didn't care what us former CDFL teams were doing simply because we weren't competitive against the top teams.
I have nothing against Jindera - I know the history of your club being down for so long (29 years without a flag wasn't it?).
My club went 30 years and was then forced to merge one year later because the players in our area dried up.
Jindera is going well at the moment and it is good to see, but a holier than thou attitude will lose you a lot of friends.
If winners7 was around in the dark days, he should know that.
There is such a thing as a humble champion. Enjoy your success, but respect those who don't have it because the wheel will eventually turn, as it has for my club over the past two years.

And my comment was actually directed more at the fact he said he didn't care what us former CDFL teams were doing simply because we weren't competitive against the top teams.
I have nothing against Jindera - I know the history of your club being down for so long (29 years without a flag wasn't it?).
My club went 30 years and was then forced to merge one year later because the players in our area dried up.
Jindera is going well at the moment and it is good to see, but a holier than thou attitude will lose you a lot of friends.
There is such a thing as a humble champion. Enjoy your success, but respect those who don't have it because the wheel will eventually turn, as it has for my club over the past two years.
I still don't know how CDHBU,Crows and Coly are going.

Well said:thumbsu:. There is nothing I hate more than arrogance. As much as I hate Osborne, I actually hope they win it over Jindera next year if only to read your comments following such an outcome winners7. I suspect your arrogance would disappear? Or would we just hear about your great recruits for 2011, how many numbers you get to training and the like?

Money will only get you so far, premierships are worth alot more when you have a team of locals doing it for their mates, not outsiders doing it for their paychecks.

I still don't know how CDHBU,Crows and Coly are going.

Neither do I Juddy, I'm up here in Sydney and haven't spoken to anyone at the Power at this stage. There are Power and Crows people that read this forum that might be able to fill us in, and I'd like to know as much as anyone else. As for Coly, even in the CDFL we could never find out anything about them until the clearances opened, because they're so far out of the loop that they can easily keep things quiet.

Well said:thumbsu:. There is nothing I hate more than arrogance. As much as I hate Osborne, I actually hope they win it over Jindera next year if only to read your comments following such an outcome winners7. I suspect your arrogance would disappear? Or would we just hear about your great recruits for 2011, how many numbers you get to training and the like?

Money will only get you so far, premierships are worth alot more when you have a team of locals doing it for their mates, not outsiders doing it for their paychecks.

Once AGAIN you've proved that you have got no idea kangas. Jindera would have as many 'locals' than any club in the league. You need to take into account that the township is only 10 minutes from Albury and most local boys have either moved into Lavington for work or other committments just for the conveinence factor.
For all you posters that are having a go at the Jindera blokes who contribute to this forum have a f*cking good hard look at yourselves because if it wasnt for these Jindera posters this forum would be dead. So before your log on to bag them, maybe cough up some info on YOUR club's happenings. It would be easy for them to say nothing and keep everything quiet, but then all you posters would keep asking "whats going on at the kennel" !!
One last thing, every year the money saga gets thrown up and its quiet embarrassing how hypocritical some posters can be. If YOUR club did/does the hard work to RAISE funds, YOUR club would spend it on the players they think they need. And have a good think about bagging any club for spending money, every club has a tough time raising funds because no club has the luxary of a Colin Joss, ect, its just that some clubs spend their budgets more wisely than others ! :thumbsu:

Internet sure is srz bznz round' these here parts

Karl Jacka (who had signed with Jindera) has now signed with Howlong....

Rough act. Lends more credence to the theory that football contracts are worth less than the paper they are written on.

Freq_flyer you idiot he has not left jindera because he wanted to be an arseh*le but because he has bought a real estate business in Howlong....

Excuses exshmuses, really. Why did he sign if his 'options' were so up in the air? It's bad for country football when players can be such a direct waste on a club's resources - Jindera may well have spent the time and effort that went in to getting him on another player if they knew he was going to pull stumps.

Once AGAIN you've proved that you have got no idea kangas. Jindera would have as many 'locals' than any club in the league. You need to take into account that the township is only 10 minutes from Albury and most local boys have either moved into Lavington for work or other committments just for the conveinence factor.
For all you posters that are having a go at the Jindera blokes who contribute to this forum have a f*cking good hard look at yourselves because if it wasnt for these Jindera posters this forum would be dead. So before your log on to bag them, maybe cough up some info on YOUR club's happenings. It would be easy for them to say nothing and keep everything quiet, but then all you posters would keep asking "whats going on at the kennel" !!
One last thing, every year the money saga gets thrown up and its quiet embarrassing how hypocritical some posters can be. If YOUR club did/does the hard work to RAISE funds, YOUR club would spend it on the players they think they need. And have a good think about bagging any club for spending money, every club has a tough time raising funds because no club has the luxary of a Colin Joss, ect, its just that some clubs spend their budgets more wisely than others ! :thumbsu:

well said.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

I must admit I did have a laugh when I read that.
First you have a go at me and say your club is full of locals, then you admit to spending your hard earned money on outsiders? Correct me if I am wrong there.:rolleyes:
Secondly, I think everyone enjoys reading about the activities of other clubs, but arrogance is a pet hate of mine and if you read what i said again, you will notice that what i said was aimed solely at one person from your club, not your supporters in general.
Thirdly, get off your high horse mate, your club is in no way better than any of ours. Remember not so many years ago when you were secretly playing 15 year olds in under 14s, only to be caught out the week before the grand final? This is junior footy we are talking about, so its good to see the great message you boys are sending to your youngsters down there:thumbsu: Winning is a great thing, but its not the only thing, think about that.

Remember not so many years ago when you were secretly playing 18 year olds in under 17s, only to be caught out the week before the grand final?

And the few years before that, when they were playing 15 year olds in the under 14's. And got caught the week before the finals.

Brrr, look at me getting involved in srz bznz

Yeah but that's shit form

And Straughnie, if you read what I said, you will see that I also was not bagging Jindera, nor begrudging them their success in any way. I think you'll find I even said it was good to see the Dogs going well after being down for so long. I've got no doubt the club worked hard to to get where they are, and I'm certain they're working their arses off to make sure they stay there for as long as possible. I don't mind reading about what's going on because it keeps me in the loop. Just like I also read the O&M, Tallangatta, O&K, Upper Murray and Picola threads. Because I want to know what's going on. If I had anything to add on the Power, I would add it. But I don't and I'm not willing to make anything up.
Once again, good on Jindera, enjoy your success, keep people from out of the area up to date on what's going, because it's good to see so many passionate people in country footy. But please do it with humility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back