Hume FL - 2010 Season Begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay Koehler will dominate the Hume League and damage any teams best forward. My thoughts on Howlong are best backman, best forward in Aaron Barnes in the league. They are shaping up well.

What is going on with Osbourne- they are low key as usual??

Bloody big call there breaka. Barnes had a great year but was virtually all they had in attack so he either kicked the goals or there were none kicked. No offence to him, i rate him as a player, but stats showed he kicked a pile of goals against sides from position 7 down. :thumbsu:

Jay Koehler will dominate the Hume League and damage any teams best forward. My thoughts on Howlong are best backman, best forward in Aaron Barnes in the league. They are shaping up well.

What is going on with Osbourne- they are low key as usual??

I reckon the likes of McKelvie, Hilton and Donnan have a fair claim on the best forward, sorry Barnes is a fair way behind those 3.

its about time u got over that NOP! jacka will be a handy player out there and from all reports he had a major influence of getting Ash to the club! so he is payin dividends at both ends.... so in the end its a pretty big loss for u guys and big gain for the spiders!

personally i dont blame him from jumpin ship! now he doesnt have to listen to u talk shit 24/7

its about time u got over that NOP! jacka will be a handy player out there and from all reports he had a major influence of getting Ash to the club! so he is payin dividends at both ends.... so in the end its a pretty big loss for u guys and big gain for the spiders!

personally i dont blame him from jumpin ship! now he doesnt have to listen to u talk shit 24/7

Ouch............some harsh words there.

Mate way over Jacka. If you read the context of the message it was very tongue in cheek. But not going to justify myself to you anyway. As for talking shit that bloke is the best at i've seen, could sell ice to the eskimo's, sand to the arabs etc etc....... No loss to us off the field and definately none on the field.

The calibre of bloke that Jacka is you could of bet 15 years ago that he would one day end up at Howlong !! It was all just a matter of time...

Mate way over Jacka. If you read the context of the message it was very tongue in cheek. But not going to justify myself to you anyway. As for talking shit that bloke is the best at i've seen, could sell ice to the eskimo's, sand to the arabs etc etc....... No loss to us off the field and definately none on the field.

He works in real estate mate of course his goin to be able to talk things up... all good real estate agents do... Im talkin about u talkin shit like your craig "hutchy" hutchinson! with a very biased oppionion on everythin and at the end of day know one gives a shit wat ya got to say coz ya only talkin about yaself...

If he no big loss why did u try get him to club in first place and then be so pissed off when he left.... :cool:

Just a thought.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He works in real estate mate of course his goin to be able to talk things up... all good real estate agents do... Im talkin about u talkin shit like your craig "hutchy" hutchinson! with a very biased oppionion on everythin and at the end of day know one gives a shit wat ya got to say coz ya only talkin about yaself...

If he no big loss why did u try get him to club in first place and then be so pissed off when he left.... :cool:

Just a thought.....

mate to be honest can't stand Hutchy and i only talk about us because thats what my info is about, if i have/had crediable info on any other club or whatever i'd be happy to share it. Nice dig though.
he approached us in hope to coach but the committee went with who they know instead, he agreed to stay on shook everyones hand posed for a picture in a jumper for the paper, promised sponsorship and to fund a charity day yadda yadda yadda. Then reneged.
i don't blame him for looking after his own interests business wise but you don't commit somewhere play all happy family's then dog it, doesn't paint a real good picture in regards to integrity. But as we all know this is covering old ground.

would like to know whats going on out Osborne way gains ,losses etc......

Just a thought.....

I dont know NOP and am by no means a fan of Jindera, but i have never seen anyone on this site (and that includes the Talangatta and O&M forum) as accurate with predictions and moves between clubs. If it wasnt for NOP this forum would be practically dead...

Quite interesting you accuse him of bias yet overlook the fact that Jacka left Jindera soon after signing to move to Howlong, would be interesting to see how you would react if Kohler signed with Jindera tomorrow.

Of course people show bias on this site, everyone in here is from different clubs, sees things differently and watches their own players more closely. We have a Howlong person on here claiming that Barnes is the best forward in the comp, kicked 8 against us Saints for sure but how many did he kick against the top 3...

Here is a thought for you, instead of slagging people off in here without having to reveal yourself how bout be constructive and add to the forum constructively, and not look like a w***er... Just a thought...:rolleyes:

I dont know NOP and am by no means a fan of Jindera, but i have never seen anyone on this site (and that includes the Talangatta and O&M forum) as accurate with predictions and moves between clubs. If it wasnt for NOP this forum would be practically dead...

Quite interesting you accuse him of bias yet overlook the fact that Jacka left Jindera soon after signing to move to Howlong, would be interesting to see how you would react if Kohler signed with Jindera tomorrow.

Of course people show bias on this site, everyone in here is from different clubs, sees things differently and watches their own players more closely. We have a Howlong person on here claiming that Barnes is the best forward in the comp, kicked 8 against us Saints for sure but how many did he kick against the top 3...

Here is a thought for you, instead of slagging people off in here without having to reveal yourself how bout be constructive and add to the forum constructively, and not look like a w***er... Just a thought...:rolleyes:

Wouldnt bother me or be any of my business mate as i have nothing to do with Howlong... Footy is a tough industry where things dont always go to first plan... Do u think deep down the the blues wanted to get rid of Fev after he averages 80 goals a season... i doubt it but they did whats best for them as what someone else has done...

As for MY oppionion on Barnes... Do u have any stats on how many goals he kicked against the top sides? He must have been pretty consistant throughout the season to kick 88 goals and win league goalkicking medal...

Wouldnt bother me or be any of my business mate as i have nothing to do with Howlong... Footy is a tough industry where things dont always go to first plan... Do u think deep down the the blues wanted to get rid of Fev after he averages 80 goals a season... i doubt it but they did whats best for them as what someone else has done...

As for MY oppionion on Barnes... Do u have any stats on how many goals he kicked against the top sides? He must have been pretty consistant throughout the season to kick 88 goals and win league goalkicking medal...

I ask you the same question, where are your stats? Pull your head in swanny, NOP keep us up to date with your club, which is what this forum is for, and it wouldnt hurt a few others who complain about you singing Jindera all the time to throw us some info about there respective clubs.
So blokes who are sick of hearing about jindera, spill the beans about some other clubs.
Peter griffen likee your work also

[quote=Swanny1;16915132]Wouldnt bother me or be any of my business mate as i have nothing to do with Howlong... Footy is a tough industry where things dont always go to first plan... Do u think deep down the the blues wanted to get rid of Fev after he averages 80 goals a season... i doubt it but they did whats best for them as what someone else has done...

As for MY oppionion on Barnes... Do u have any stats on how many goals he kicked against the top sides? He must have been pretty consistant throughout the season to kick 88 goals and win league goalkicking medal...[/quote]

It's interesting how the topic has led to Barnes from Howlong.... Geoff Boyle still abuses him at the Jindera V Howlong clashes. Apparently a handshake agreement was made a few years back between the two for him to play at Jindera and then Barnes reneged and opted to go to Howlong for the money!!!!!

It's interesting how the topic has led to Barnes from Howlong.... Geoff Boyle still abuses him at the Jindera V Howlong clashes. Apparently a handshake agreement was made a few years back between the two for him to play at Jindera and then Barnes reneged and opted to go to Howlong for the money!!!!![/quote]

Never knew that... Always wondered why he went there in the first place as his first season or 2 at Howlong was severely overshadowed by Shaun Myles...

Anyone have any other news to share?

How are Lockart, R/W and Holbrook travelling? These were the middle rung sides last year all a step or two behind the top 3. We have heard Howlong recruiting well, how bout these sides?

Holbrook have lost a few from what i have heard not sure who really so cant confirn. Have they landed anyone else apart from a coach and Palmer?

R/W recruits dont really sound much but had quite a talented side last year does anyone think can they take the next step?

Lockart had a terrible time finding a coach, his resume sounds alright. But can they cover the loss of McPherson plus any others...

I ask you the same question, where are your stats? Pull your head in swanny, NOP keep us up to date with your club, which is what this forum is for, and it wouldnt hurt a few others who complain about you singing Jindera all the time to throw us some info about there respective clubs.
So blokes who are sick of hearing about jindera, spill the beans about some other clubs.
Peter griffen likee your work also

Had to stick up for NOP as he beat me to everone of the Saints signings. Had to marvel at his sources. I would receive word we had or were close to signing someone and it would be on here the next day...

Interesting Swanny doesnt "have any affiliation with Howlong." So where are you from? Who do you go for? Do you have any useful information to share?

The calibre of bloke that Jacka is you could of bet 15 years ago that he would one day end up at Howlong !! It was all just a matter of time...
Champion bloke,great family,wife ,bub and a good mate -no, great mate of mine-he got the choclates last year ,in a very good comp,in one of the hardest coaching gigs in country footy,heaven forbid he now puts his family and buisness before a club he owes nothing,so ease up boys, enjoy your footy, love life and go the blues.ps love your work jacks

Just a thought.....

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's such a thing as a good real estate agent??????

Nevermind NOP, I still give a shit about what you say.

I do however have to break a news story before you though. I was out Jindera way yesterday and happened to stumble accross this bloke walking down the main street.

karl_who_bag.jpg

i think you'll find barnes only struggled against culcairn (schuberg had his measure the couple of times) kicked 7 against jindera in a losing side i believe. Doesnt matter who u are ya still gotta kick em'. 88 aint a bad return and didnt even get a guernsey for interleague! Watched howlong train the other night looked ok, the footy club musn't be too bad out there, they've nailed 2 signings off jindera now i believe in ash dedini and karl jacka, both clubs have been succesful in the last few years or so, could it possibly the club itself that is pushin these blokes away?

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's such a thing as a good real estate agent??????

Nevermind NOP, I still give a shit about what you say.

I do however have to break a news story before you though. I was out Jindera way yesterday and happened to stumble accross this bloke walking down the main street.

karl_who_bag.jpg
All this shit started because Jindera have got there nose out of joint, not because Karl maybe a good player or not but what he can offer the club, and he left, get the **** over it, if i was Karl Jacka and i got an oppurtunity to play against jindera i would be willing to cop 3 week cause NOP you may be a good read but shut your F***n mouth, his a good bloke and does not need to read the shit that gets put on here, although its all tounge in cheek some of this shit is by the sounds of it personal, and Winners 7 who the F**k are you, and by the way it might be a good idea for some of you to change your name because everyone knows who you are. All the best Howlong and Jacka suck shit jindera, if you dont care like you say, put it to bed.

All this shit started because Jindera have got there nose out of joint, not because Karl maybe a good player or not but what he can offer the club, and he left, get the **** over it, if i was Karl Jacka and i got an oppurtunity to play against jindera i would be willing to cop 3 week cause NOP you may be a good read but shut your F***n mouth, his a good bloke and does not need to read the shit that gets put on here, although its all tounge in cheek some of this shit is by the sounds of it personal, and Winners 7 who the F**k are you, and by the way it might be a good idea for some of you to change your name because everyone knows who you are. All the best Howlong and Jacka suck shit jindera, if you dont care like you say, put it to bed.

needahug.jpg

The trouble with your comment above Jimmy is that NOP plays seniors for Jindera and not the O&M Jets, therefore I don't think you'll get the opportunity to take 3 weeks.

Personally though I'd take 8 weeks for belting someone from Jindera!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back