Hume FL - 2010 Season Begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
[
A few intra-clubs last night (Jindera, Culcairn) how'd they go? hows the fitness? What other praccys are about??[/quote]

Culcairns intra club went well. Only a short hit out as they play Kiewa SC on tuesday. New recruits looked good.Gilson, Brown & Donnan wont play until round 1.

PeterGriffin, i see where you are coming what your saying about your losses, being only really elliott and thornycroft being senior departures, although thornycroft is the only really loss, as if he keeps fit, he is the best fullback you guys have. elliott on the other hand is a soft sheepdog, and with the recruits and the toughness that eddy will expect, he would struggle to get a game.
i think you will fing guesty is on a fair wage, more than you are letting on, or know about. being a mate of mine, he is doing very well out there at bb saintland. as for the likes of azz livermore, with crows chasing him last year, saints had to go close to matching their offer to keep him. so i think you will find that the club is paying quite a lot of money for their players, recruits and the rest.
Tell me out of those recruits, who wont play seniors. mckimmie, storey, morey, attwater, schilg, murphy, scott, everitt, depiazza etc

Realistically I would think that BB are one backman short of being a premiership threat, any side with 2 stronger forwards, will be tough for saints to stop. Also I think lacking running half backs but with such a strong midfield maybe able to find a solution there, like Brad Scott and/or Joe Boulton.

Haven't seen the Wagga boys in action, so cant comment on them. But if we assume they are in the best 21, baring injury I would venture a guess and say that Everitt and Morey would be very borderline. Add McKenzie to the recruit list and he would be another. Going to be very very competitive for first grade spots i would imagine, I just hope that the players especially the local boys can appreciate where the club is headed and for the good of the club dont become petty and disgruntled about not cracking a senior game...

Are there any sides with praccy matches this weekend?

Was their coach there?? Ok, so Donnan will play round 1, is he coaching though?? Can a coach leave for a month before round 1?? I haven't played in a while but my coach's never would've left for a holiday before round 1.

Was their coach there?? Ok, so Donnan will play round 1, is he coaching though?? Can a coach leave for a month before round 1?? I haven't played in a while but my coach's never would've left for a holiday before round 1.

Firstly, I agree with you about the holiday before round 1 FP. I also believe that someones personal situation shouldnt be discussed on sites like this, but to avoid heresay, im told Donna's recently became a single man and needed a break. So, end of story and nothing more probably needs to be said. Good luck Donna's, we look forward to having you back to lead the mightly lions to what will hopefully be a great 2010 season. :thumbsu:

Firstly, I agree with you about the holiday before round 1 FP. I also believe that someones personal situation shouldnt be discussed on sites like this, but to avoid heresay, im told Donna's recently became a single man and needed a break. So, end of story and nothing more probably needs to be said. Good luck Donna's, we look forward to having you back to lead the mightly lions to what will hopefully be a great 2010 season. :thumbsu:

Well Said! :thumbsu:

I hear one of Culcairns recruits has walked out on the club. After receiving bigger offer from a neighbouring league's club:cool:

Realistically I would think that BB are one backman short of being a premiership threat, any side with 2 stronger forwards, will be tough for saints to stop. Also I think lacking running half backs but with such a strong midfield maybe able to find a solution there, like Brad Scott and/or Joe Boulton.

Haven't seen the Wagga boys in action, so cant comment on them. But if we assume they are in the best 21, baring injury I would venture a guess and say that Everitt and Morey would be very borderline. Add McKenzie to the recruit list and he would be another. Going to be very very competitive for first grade spots i would imagine, I just hope that the players especially the local boys can appreciate where the club is headed and for the good of the club dont become petty and disgruntled about not cracking a senior game...

Are there any sides with praccy matches this weekend?

Out of the borderline players you mentioned, only heard second hand, but I am pretty sure one of them is intending on returning back to his old club

Was their coach there?? Ok, so Donnan
will play round 1, is he coaching though

Donnan will definitely be coaching when he returns in 2 weeks. Ben Schulz has taken over in his absence with Leigh Baker assisting. Had 35 at training on thursday.

So what about the news that Lachie Hunter has defected to Narranderra, any confirmation or denying of this whisper.

Sorry bs, had no idea about "personal situations" and other stuff!! You just brought whatever that is up, I Wasn't discussing personal stuff. I WILL STAND BY IT My mail 4 weeks before the season seems like it was right. On a footy forum Culcairn has no coach.!!!!

I hope they can fix it! Not interested in the situation that you just brought up!! I thought a coach walked out.....not interested in the reasons.

Sorry bs, had no idea about "personal situations" and other stuff!! You just brought whatever that is up, I Wasn't discussing personal stuff. I WILL STAND BY IT My mail 4 weeks before the season seems like it was right. On a footy forum Culcairn has no coach.!!!!

I hope they can fix it! Not interested in the situation that you just brought up!! I thought a coach walked out.....not interested in the reasons.

Congratulaions FP - You have officially been upgraded to w***er status :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

seems someone might have been telling a bit of a white lie, according to the BMM this morning.

No white lies head the info given to me when i made that comment from a higher source was of what i stated. Since then Hayden has relocated himself to Wagga for personal reasons, although disappointing he won't be playing for us we haven't techically lost anything, just the prospect of having an exciting youngster on our side.

No white lies head the info given to me when i made that comment from a higher source was of what i stated. Since then Hayden has relocated himself to Wagga for personal reasons, although disappointing he won't be playing for us we haven't techically lost anything, just the prospect of having an exciting youngster on our side.

your right mate, i was just taking the piss out of you. :D:thumbsu:

Does Mathews from Lavington look like going out to burrum/brock? any whispers of late signings before the start of the season, under a month now until it all starts up :thumbsu:

its funny how you dont drag haydns name through the mud like ya did jackas, after verbally committing! poor form i think.. i'd be more disappointed losing haydn rather than jacka. also sainters to head to canberra for praccy match next weeknd should be a good hitout, go u good things!

its funny how you dont drag haydns name through the mud like ya did jackas, after verbally committing! poor form i think.. i'd be more disappointed losing haydn rather than jacka. also sainters to head to canberra for praccy match next weeknd should be a good hitout, go u good things!

Big difference as Hayden isn't playing for an opposing club.

You seem a bit dirty towards Jindera sanchez, any reason for this? making you, and dare i say it, 'dirty sanchez'

sounds like 'dirty sanchez' might of been hurt in the past...

nothin wrong with a little dirty sanchez :rolleyes:. heard a whisper that rand/walbundrie may have been talking with adam hansen, and also big murph goin around again for the spiders, and murray magpies and walla been getting good numbers at training, (of what quality i dont know). any other news from round the traps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back