Hume FL - 2011 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Billy
we know the spid's now have loaded up forward but where is their leg speed and midfield grunt going to come from -sadly missed Nico and Banks in 2011?

im hearing the spiders are forking out between 60-80k for the 4 bradshaws... It must be around that figure as i have heard it from a few different sources and not only from within the HFL.

Have to agree with the above, who is going to kick their forwards the ball???? considering they have run out of coin to recruit any speed.

I am also hearing that alot of players were unhappy with having to take a pay cut this season to get Darren out there and now they have added Daniel and the younger brother to the mix???? Will be interesting to see who infact does move on and what is just rumors. :confused:

I wonder which club is going to jump over the Albury 2nds players....Would have to think that they would be a huge target for all clubs in both the TDFL and HFL.

im hearing the spiders are forking out between 60-80k for the 4 bradshaws... It must be around that figure as i have heard it from a few different sources and not only from within the HFL.

Have to agree with the above, who is going to kick their forwards the ball???? considering they have run out of coin to recruit any speed.

I am also hearing that alot of players were unhappy with having to take a pay cut this season to get Darren out there and now they have added Daniel and the younger brother to the mix???? Will be interesting to see who infact does move on and what is just rumors. :confused:

I wonder which club is going to jump over the Albury 2nds players....Would have to think that they would be a huge target for all clubs in both the TDFL and HFL.
2 confirmed departures from the spides are Hancock and Pendergast. I believe a few O&M clubs are into Beau Walker but he has indicated he will be staying put! Other then that all players that played senior footy last year have resigned. Howlong also had a shocking year with injuries last year and they will gain 2 guys that never got on the park after round 2, combined with 3rds league medalist Hamish Clark and maybe a couple of other kids from that grand final side.
I think the money gets exagerated a fair bit as these figures allways do, however they are fortunant that guys like Coops, Walker, Hosko, Bill Long, Parg, Clark, Hibbo and probably half dozen others are all locals and play on local payment scheme:thumbsu:
Be a great comp in 2012 with improvement coming from all areas by the sounds of it. Anyone know whats happening at Henty? Whats Willo and Wisey doing? Also Lockhart, they were only missing a couple this year!

Any news, Henty will hurt losing Klemke who i rate as one of the best big men in the league. I've heard the Spiders will lose a few established players with things getting a bit tight down the river, Hearing some rediculous figures being bandied about by a lower club for some players that a nearly beyond belief.
Also understand Culcairn will lose a few more this year with Klemke gone also rumoured to have lost or losing Goddee, Mcdiarmond, Dennis to name a few

Any lower club in particular? It can be quite difficult for teams from the bottom rungs. They tend to have to pay a bit overs to get players to go there but more importantly i reckon they have to work harder to recruit the right players and people. If things go bad when you are already struggling and your club gets a reputation for recruiting knobheads it can set you back several years

Any lower club in particular? It can be quite difficult for teams from the bottom rungs. They tend to have to pay a bit overs to get players to go there but more importantly i reckon they have to work harder to recruit the right players and people. If things go bad when you are already struggling and your club gets a reputation for recruiting knobheads it can set you back several years[/quote]

Is this where we press play on the Murray Magpies theme song??:D Just joking, they are trying hard recently and not far away I guess. Any word on them as they are mentioned to be in the running for that Pierri guy. He would make a difference to any side. Except for Howlong I guess as he would be starting on the bench there!

2 confirmed departures from the spides are Hancock and Pendergast. I believe a few O&M clubs are into Beau Walker but he has indicated he will be staying put! Other then that all players that played senior footy last year have resigned. Howlong also had a shocking year with injuries last year and they will gain 2 guys that never got on the park after round 2, combined with 3rds league medalist Hamish Clark and maybe a couple of other kids from that grand final side.
I think the money gets exagerated a fair bit as these figures allways do, however they are fortunant that guys like Coops, Walker, Hosko, Bill Long, Parg, Clark, Hibbo and probably half dozen others are all locals and play on local payment scheme:thumbsu:
Be a great comp in 2012 with improvement coming from all areas by the sounds of it. Anyone know whats happening at Henty? Whats Willo and Wisey doing? Also Lockhart, they were only missing a couple this year!
Henty could be on the slide again ...A mate from the swamp ( and normally a reliable source)tells me that Klemke is only the first to go and thinks quiet a few more will also hit the road ,shame really as they have certainly done the hard yards in the last 3 or 4 years but my mail is all is not well in Henty town.

I've also heard that a few will be leaving henty with Ohlin, Wiseman & Wilson expect to be heading out the door. All the good work to get Piltz might be for nothing if they can't recruit others to fill the hole. Any news on if anyone is following Piltz to the club

Any news, Henty will hurt losing Klemke who i rate as one of the best big men in the league. I've heard the Spiders will lose a few established players with things getting a bit tight down the river, Hearing some rediculous figures being bandied about by a lower club for some players that a nearly beyond belief.
Also understand Culcairn will lose a few more this year with Klemke gone also rumoured to have lost or losing Goddee, Mcdiarmond, Dennis to name a few
Interesting,Culcairn certainly wont lose any on the back of Klemke's departure and word is almost everyone has committed for next year except maybe Goode but on his performance this year amid all the hype he wouldn't be a great loss...I think I can remember same time last year everyone was writing off Cul and they performed strongly again.

Interesting,Culcairn certainly wont lose any on the back of Klemke's departure and word is almost everyone has committed for next year except maybe Goode but on his performance this year amid all the hype he wouldn't be a great loss...I think I can remember same time last year everyone was writing off Cul and they performed strongly again.

Interesting to hear..it will be interesting to see what happens over the preseason with the group many have probably resigned but for the ones that havnet they may look elsewhere given the job the coach did over the past 2 years with his previous club, no whispers on any of those boys following him down the road..wonder why :rolleyes:

Any lower club in particular? It can be quite difficult for teams from the bottom rungs. They tend to have to pay a bit overs to get players to go there but more importantly i reckon they have to work harder to recruit the right players and people. If things go bad when you are already struggling and your club gets a reputation for recruiting knobheads it can set you back several years[/quote]

Is this where we press play on the Murray Magpies theme song??:D Just joking, they are trying hard recently and not far away I guess. Any word on them as they are mentioned to be in the running for that Pierri guy. He would make a difference to any side. Except for Howlong I guess as he would be starting on the bench there!

magpies to maybe lose 3 of there better players. two to TFL and another to a rival HFL club.. would stop the flow to perri.

magpies to maybe lose 3 of there better players. two to TFL and another to a rival HFL club.. would stop the flow to perri.

They missed there mark with the blokes they were after from Jindera too. I guess a bucket load of cash can't make up for facilities and culture. We know Franzy is off the Walla but who were the others.

Interesting to hear..it will be interesting to see what happens over the preseason with the group many have probably resigned but for the ones that havnet they may look elsewhere given the job the coach did over the past 2 years with his previous club, no whispers on any of those boys following him down the road..wonder why :rolleyes:

I don't think they realise the hole Kade will leave, he single handidly beat us the first time we played Cul, Willis isn't half the player Kade is. We all know they will recruit well they just seem too, but if the whispers i hear are true they will need too. Seems a lot of damage has been done to the fringe players which had seen the decline of the seconds but i don't blame them either been continually replace mid season with recruits after showing great loyalty and putting in the hard yards. Are the sheather bros going again.

word is jake Allen from cul heading across to walla to play and reunite with former coach and father figure merv neagle at the hoppers would add much needed grunt and a bit of spit to a shit house midfield. Will be the hoppers pin up boy with reputation for hitting the beers and the broads as hard as he hits the pill on game day.

Just saw on the news that Kirk Wilson has signed on at Chiltern as an assistant coach!
What the hell!!! thought he was heading back to tumba to coach????...
I'm finding it really strange that a B&F winner, has moved clubs after 2 flags and 4-6 seasons to be an AC somewhere else. why wouldnt he stay on as an AC at Jindera?

NOP was there a falling out?? There is a few puppies moving on from the kennel... very strange indeed!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

word is jake Allen from cul heading across to walla to play and reunite with former coach and father figure merv neagle at the hoppers would add much needed grunt and a bit of spit to a shit house midfield. Will be the hoppers pin up boy with reputation for hitting the beers and the broads as hard as he hits the pill on game day.
Can someone fill me in on who jake Allen is.Hoppers might be well advised to clean up their act a bit as their culture is starting to resemble East Lavi(sic),Oh sorry Murray Magpies now isnt it?Walla are a shadow of the once proud and strong club of the 80's and 90's , hopefully Merv can start a rebuilding phase.

Just saw on the news that Kirk Wilson has signed on at Chiltern as an assistant coach!
What the hell!!! thought he was heading back to tumba to coach????...
I'm finding it really strange that a B&F winner, has moved clubs after 2 flags and 4-6 seasons to be an AC somewhere else. why wouldnt he stay on as an AC at Jindera?

NOP was there a falling out?? There is a few puppies moving on from the kennel... very strange indeed!

No falling out just not the opportunity at jindera with us already having an assistant coach/s. Kirk will admit he needed a change to freshen himself up, we will only lose 5 from our premiership team with most nearly all already replaced, plus add a couple more that have indicated they will play with us we will only be stronger. Had great depth this year as well

No falling out just not the opportunity at jindera with us already having an assistant coach/s. Kirk will admit he needed a change to freshen himself up, we will only lose 5 from our premiership team with most nearly all already replaced, plus add a couple more that have indicated they will play with us we will only be stronger. Had great depth this year as well

those are fair enough points, so u have lost the 4 retiring players and kirk making it the 5.....i think i can add. so no other losses for u then?

Well it was a good signing for chiltern none the less.
Walla are doing alright at this stage from what i can understand. Merv is looking at bringing 4-6 players from up north who are looking at moving into the area. So hopefully he can get them to put pen to paper very soon.... not sure of names as they appear to be keeping things very close!

those are fair enough points, so u have lost the 4 retiring players and kirk making it the 5.....i think i can add. so no other losses for u then?

Well it was a good signing for chiltern none the less.
Walla are doing alright at this stage from what i can understand. Merv is looking at bringing 4-6 players from up north who are looking at moving into the area. So hopefully he can get them to put pen to paper very soon.... not sure of names as they appear to be keeping things very close!

said it earlier.. maybe troy taylor from richmond is what im hearing from inside of the club.. wether its true or not

said it earlier.. maybe troy taylor from richmond is what im hearing from inside of the club.. wether its true or not

What rubbish !!! Richmond cant even get the bloke to leave his own backyard in NT. Walla may get some players of lesser quality that will help win them some games but keep dreaming if you think taylor is on the way.

Word on the street is that Andrew Wilson is likely to become a Doggie in the HFL or TDFL. Jindy chasing pretty hard with the Thurgoona boys doing thier best to secure him.
Anyone know where Osborne are at in terms of thier future? most successful club in past 20 years, I wouldn't doubt with a good harvest this season that the club will open up the cheque book and challenge the League heavy weights once more.
Gilly still paying peanuts to get monkeys at RW again?? hopefully he can build something at the club next year or the year after or the year after. :p

Word on the street is that Andrew Wilson is likely to become a Doggie in the HFL or TDFL. Jindy chasing pretty hard with the Thurgoona boys doing thier best to secure him.
Anyone know where Osborne are at in terms of thier future? most successful club in past 20 years, I wouldn't doubt with a good harvest this season that the club will open up the cheque book and challenge the League heavy weights once more.
Gilly still paying peanuts to get monkeys at RW again?? hopefully he can build something at the club next year or the year after or the year after. :p
Andrew Wilson 100% to Jindera, let all relevant parties know last night and this morning!

ha ha of course a big signing is usually accompanied with rumours of big money.
The appeal of finishing his footy where it started was a huge factor

Lol I agree but on this occasion I have it on pretty good sources he had competitive offers from a number of clubs. And jindera topped them all. I'm not saying by a huge amount but jindera did top them. I'm sure money wasn't the only reason, but it certainly made an impact on his decision.

No matter what jindera paid, he is a very good player and a great signing for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back