Hume FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about culcairn with the likes of gilson, donnan, fruen and logue. What are their plans for next year?

What about culcairn with the likes of gilson, donnan, fruen and logue. What are their plans for next year?

Castles back to Albury I was told??? Mackie Raiders or Albury. Wasn't sure on where to for the other boys bt Hilton to Melbourne may make sense as not assistant coach anymore??

I thought Fruen was going back to Albury even before Spargo took over, so I would think he'd definately go now. I am not sure on Gilson but I don't think Chow Brown is going again, Gilson must be sick of the highway - he still lives in Melbourne doesn't he?

Other one which I think is confirmed is a bloke called Jade Culph to Osborne - think he played for Mitta and kicks a few goals but don't know him - anyone?

What about other top 6 clubs like holbrook howlong and lockhart how is their recruiting going? have they lost any?

Just thinking - if Brett Wightman has signed on as assistant coach at Jindera which seems to have happened, can I ask what is Bomber Hilton doing?? Wasn't he the assistant coach at Jindera this year?? Big loss if he is on the move or not playing considering Mackie will head back to o and m too.
Wightman has signed as assistant coach number of weeks ago (old news) Bomber has indicated he is staying albeit in a limited capacity due to the fact he is doing his masters degree and can't commit to coaching. Holman is staying as far as i know, brother to likely join him at Jindera. The only confimed depature at this stage will be Joel Mackie where who knows. Trent Castles still up in the air. Bryce Scott as also attracted a lot of attention particulary from back home in swan hill but is likely to stay. There is a chance Brett Garland's brother not the youngest will also be joining the premiers.

Castles back to Albury I was told??? Mackie Raiders or Albury. Wasn't sure on where to for the other boys bt Hilton to Melbourne may make sense as not assistant coach anymore??

I thought Fruen was going back to Albury even before Spargo took over, so I would think he'd definately go now. I am not sure on Gilson but I don't think Chow Brown is going again, Gilson must be sick of the highway - he still lives in Melbourne doesn't he?

Other one which I think is confirmed is a bloke called Jade Culph to Osborne - think he played for Mitta and kicks a few goals but don't know him - anyone?[/quote]
don't tell me you don't know who Jade Culph is:eek::eek: Culphy would be upset about that. He is a former premiership player at Holbrook and Mitta and spent a year playing at Lavington in 07. talented tennis player and coach, ladies man, has hollow legs when it comes to drinking, has been touted as the future leader of the UN, possible first president of Australia when we become a republic, is Australias answer to Chuck Norris and all round nice guy (just ask him)

Other one which I think is confirmed is a bloke called Jade Culph to Osborne - think he played for Mitta and kicks a few goals but don't know him - anyone?[/quote]
don't tell me you don't know who Jade Culph is:eek::eek: Culphy would be upset about that. He is a former premiership player at Holbrook and Mitta and spent a year playing at Lavington in 07. talented tennis player and coach, ladies man, has hollow legs when it comes to drinking, has been touted as the future leader of the UN, possible first president of Australia when we become a republic, is Australias answer to Chuck Norris and all round nice guy (just ask him)[/quote]

Is possible, his old man Fleabag the Godfather of the Garro, played out there in the 80's. Don't know how it could be confirmed though as he is currently overseas and hasn't made a footy decision before Feb in his life :rolleyes:

don't tell me you don't know who Jade Culph is:eek::eek: Culphy would be upset about that. He is a former premiership player at Holbrook and Mitta and spent a year playing at Lavington in 07. talented tennis player and coach, ladies man, has hollow legs when it comes to drinking, has been touted as the future leader of the UN, possible first president of Australia when we become a republic, is Australias answer to Chuck Norris and all round nice guy (just ask him)

Is possible, his old man Fleabag the Godfather of the Garro, played out there in the 80's. Don't know how it could be confirmed though as he is currently overseas and hasn't made a footy decision before Feb in his life :rolleyes:[/quote]

There'd be some ripper stories told on the journey to and from osborne with culphy on board, would suggest you sit on this one til feb/march/april as Big Al suggests. He could end up anyhwere, wimbledon, the UN, or running the country as previously suggested.

Is possible, his old man Fleabag the Godfather of the Garro, played out there in the 80's. Don't know how it could be confirmed though as he is currently overseas and hasn't made a footy decision before Feb in his life :rolleyes:

There'd be some ripper stories told on the journey to and from osborne with culphy on board, would suggest you sit on this one til feb/march/april as Big Al suggests. He could end up anyhwere, wimbledon, the UN, or running the country as previously suggested.[/quote]

Got told he signed a month ago. Interesting to see what happens.

i heard last week off a nth albury man the a ruckman from jindera was in talks with them i would take the ruckman to be Ben Ryan??? Isn't the best info but someone else might have heard something of the like??

Which clubs have coaches confirmed for next year already? And which clubs are looking??
icon11.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Add Culcairn & Henty as well. (same ones as this year).

Osborne Departures

Powell - Narrandera.
Haddrell - Melbourne.
Doig - Melbourne.
Wiedemann - Retirement, maybe.

3 or 4 out of the 2's to give it away as well.

Kids coming through look good to get a game in the 1's.

Add Culcairn & Henty as well. (same ones as this year).

Osborne Departures

Powell - Narrandera.
Haddrell - Melbourne.
Doig - Melbourne.
Wiedemann - Retirement, maybe.

3 or 4 out of the 2's to give it away as well.

Kids coming through look good to get a game in the 1's.

Have been told by an Osborne player that Wiedemann will continue on next season at the club.
He will be playing 2nds and helping out a few of the younger guys around the club.

Hence the Maybe.
either way, not playing seniors.
Not good news for opposition 2's teams.
I suspect he will dominate in reserve grade,
given their side should not change that much.
Says alot about the club & the Guy, for him to stick around.
After all he's been at the club about 6 years, Senior coach in his first 2 I think.

Hence the Maybe.
After all he's been at the club about 6 years, Senior coach in his first 2 I think.

He would want to be in the seconds anyway after the performance he put in grand final day what a terrible performance

Hence the Maybe.

How old is he out of curiosity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back