Hume Football League 2016-2019

Remove this Banner Ad

All players coming from O&M are stung with an extra point on top of whatever they are worth (games played) as it is considered a 'premier competition'. This is my understanding anyway. McDonald would be 5 points

McDonald is 4 points.
3 plus 1 for coming from premier league.

Just wondering when the worst kept secret gets announced and Daniel Maher is officially a magpie. Also how many others will he take with him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had heard a while back that Mick Blomeley was going to keep making the weekly trek up from Melbourne along with Sam Myors who had committed to the club for this upcoming season. Another word that I had heard was that the Boyle brothers have signed back with Jindera as well, Mr Sheen and The Cuddly Teddy Bear would be huge for the Bulldogs. Blair had been reported to saying there would need to be more parking space added around the Jindera ground due to 'having more Prime Movers than a truck yard'. He also said he isn't worried too much about the points system, the only points he counts are the ones coming from his boot.........usually six of them at a time!

$1100 a game @ Culcairn is the word... Can't see anyonw bidding higher, and seeing as he just goes to highest bidder every year I'd say that's almost a done deal...

Culcairn deep money pocket
one player - $1200
another - $1000
another - $800
& now add another $1100

Can only be good for a club to pay players that sort of cash yeah ! HAHAHA

and people wonder why footy is ****ed these days........

$1100 a game @ Culcairn is the word... Can't see anyonw bidding higher, and seeing as he just goes to highest bidder every year I'd say that's almost a done deal...
Has signed with the Power. A few coming with him too. Not so sure he is getting the cash reported on here though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hume Football League 2016-2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Back