Hume Football League 2016-2019

Remove this Banner Ad

OTE="Sweet timing 76, post: 42319460, member: 168461"]Co

has Crows recruited anyone besides them 4blokes from the Tigers reserves ?, apart from Brock burrum and jindera they seem to be the only 2 sides who have picked up players .[/QUOTE]
James O Connell and Al Austin as well for the crows will get a kick or two
Al Austin should be an alright one
And James O'Connell should go ok too.

Crows also have young players like Kerr, Beale, and a couple of Bourchiers that are all more than handy players. They are getting to the 50-60 senior game mark. Angus Bourchier has shown his more than capable out of the forward line and Zac Kerr has held good players like Cowan, Josh Walker and Dean Murphy. With the six signings the crows will be very dangerous out at the nest.

Crows also have young players like Kerr, Beale, and a couple of Bourchiers that are all more than handy players. They are getting to the 50-60 senior game mark. Angus Bourchier has shown his more than capable out of the forward line and Zac Kerr has held good players like Cowan, Josh Walker and Dean Murphy. With the six signings the crows will be very dangerous out at the nest.[/QUOTE Will they finish in the 6th?

be similar to Lockhart were in the last two years. will be dangerous for the top clubs but may lose a couple to lesser clubs

Brock burrum may have aquired the services of one of Jerilderie's favourite sons in Bobby Arnold. He is a younger, stronger, faster and better looking version of his old team mate in Jarrod Hillary. Arnold is the premier midfielder in the Picola league and stands at 6 foot 4 and moves like scared rabbit. Very valuable pick up if they can get him out of the thriving metropolis that is Jerilderie.

Brock burrum may have aquired the services of one of Jerilderie's favourite sons in Bobby Arnold. He is a younger, stronger, faster and better looking version of his old team mate in Jarrod Hillary. Arnold is the premier midfielder in the Picola league and stands at 6 foot 4 and moves like scared rabbit. Very valuable pick up if they can get him out of the thriving metropolis that is Jerilderie.
Never heard of the bloke Angry Mal. Many other signings? Have heard the Trent Ball of Football Nat "The Bat" Sariman has resigned after a couple of years bouncing around clubs. Any other news from out Brock way?

To say bobbie is better looking than jarrod is a understatement.but as a onballer he would make a good sub and hed b closer to 6 foot 6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love to get a list of Football and Cricket clubs he has played for over the last 10 years. Basically 1 new one each year. Not sure if that's the type of recruit you are after.

If he does the job they want from him then it doesn't really matter. He managed to get R/W to a GF a couple of years ago. So if he's only there for 1 year but it's all they need them good on them. Wandered down to Brock-Burrum training last night and had a look. About 35 on the track for the first run after Xmas and I also had to have a double take as Jarrod Kosi has lobbed back at the home club. Will be great to see him running around the Brock footy oval again.

If he does the job they want from him then it doesn't really matter. He managed to get R/W to a GF a couple of years ago. So if he's only there for 1 year but it's all they need them good on them. Wandered down to Brock-Burrum training last night and had a look. About 35 on the track for the first run after Xmas and I also had to have a double take as Jarrod Kosi has lobbed back at the home club. Will be great to see him running around the Brock footy oval again.
More to a recruit than on the field. Think you will find he bullied ordinary sides that year, didn't touch it when it mattered in the finals. Holbrook look to be rebuilding- so would want any recruit longer than 12 months IMO. Jarrod Kosi will be interesting. BB already have Hillary, Hartley, Brockley etc up forward.

I'll give it a crack at the 10 years for Marmo
Cricket clubs
Dederang
North Albury
Lavington (1 game)
Albury (Captain/Coach)
City Colts (4 games)
Howlong (3 games) same season as City colts
Raiders (captain/coach)
Now Belvoir

Footy
Wodonga saints
lavington
Corryong (5 games)
Rand since 2009 except a year at saints in 2013.
Played a 100 games at Walbundrie also kicked 6 to put them into a Grand Final. Give old joe a break would play seniors at any club in the league and do very well. Leave the bloke alone and talk footy guy's. Cheers OC

angrymal2 you spud. surely you could have come up with a more inventive name, but I am inpressed that you know I call him Joe. We don't need to wrap him up in cotton wool though, he's a big boy and good player, hopefully for Holbrook's sake, he and the Seacow do well together. Not sure how they will go against the big bodies of Josh McCudden and Chris Pearce though.

angrymal2 you spud. surely you could have come up with a more inventive name, but I am inpressed that you know I call him Joe. We don't need to wrap him up in cotton wool though, he's a big boy and good player, hopefully for Holbrook's sake, he and the Seacow do well together. Not sure how they will go against the big bodies of Josh McCudden and Chris Pearce though.
Chris Pearce's head will almost rival that of Marmo if he ever reads that pump up.
Holbrook may surprise with their young blokes (Jones, Herriot and Mackinlay) all having good senior experience now, also former gun junior Jack Nunn has been considering a move home, while I also heard Kyle Maynard is on the outer at Raiders following the midfield recruits, be a handy signing. Could be a potent midfield (Hibberson, Jones, Nunn, Mackinlay, Herriot and Maynard)

Not sure if Hibberson will be lining up for Holbrook this season, he along with two Wodonga basketballers (Dylan Webb and Jonothon Lindhe) are all heading north to trail for a rookie contract with the Cairns Taipans. Good luck to all three of them. Nunny is staying at Lavi and and won't be going back any time soon.

Can anyone confirm any key departures from any top 5 sides ?
Heard BB saints have lost C Taylor and R Norris
And Power have lost Corey smith heard he's off to a tallangatta league club can anyone confirm ?
Smith is off Moyhu in the Ovens and King along with Michael Kruen who is an assistant coach aswell which apparently is a big surprise to some power fans. How are Power looking this year? have they picked up anyone worth noting? I know they are currently in talks with a Wang Rovers midfielder but other then that haven't heard much?

From what I've seen of Chris Pearce, he'd be lucky to knock the froth off a cappuccino!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hume Football League 2016-2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Back