Hurricane Milton (Florida, USA)

Remove this Banner Ad

There are reports about the average temperature of the water in the Gulf of Mexico increasing in recent years, so these events are likely to become more common

This is going to be ****ed. And I can't wait for this to turn into a blue vs red debate about climate change.
If you want to see the average IQ of a yank, click on some news tweets for the comments

Many believe these hurricanes are being manipulated by BlackRock and what not. Planes spraying stuff into the sky to create them

If you want to see the average IQ of a yank, click on some news tweets for the comments

Many believe these hurricanes are being manipulated by BlackRock and what not. Planes spraying stuff into the sky to create them
They're cooked.
It's a post-fact world there.

GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH!!!

Or so they claim. Very little pisses me off but the amount of yanks who genuinely believe that actually does **** me off no end
Nobody does "confidence exceeding ability" quite like the Yanks.

For all our faults we have so many reasons to be grateful to be in Oz. Many many reasons.

For all our faults we have so many reasons to be grateful to be in Oz. Many many reasons.
They rank so poorly on the world scale for education, health, poverty etc and yet are so ****ing arrogant.

I think from memory they don't even rank top 10 for 'Freedom'. Fair effort when that's all they bang on about

Edit: They're below us! I remember arguing with a yank who thought we were deprived of freedom and had authoritarian rulers so this is funny - https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/freedom-index-by-country

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As so often happens with Hurricanes/Cyclones the damage there doesn't seem to be quite as catastrophic as the media predicted.

I guess it's better that they predict the worst case scenario to help keep people safe rather than underplay just how bad it will be.

We still owe the Yanks a debt of gratitude for helping to bail us out in WW2, without them we could all be speaking Japanese now.

We still owe the Yanks a debt of gratitude for helping to bail us out in WW2, without them we could all be speaking Japanese now.
No chance. Not with the necessary supply lines for the Japanese and the US desperation for rubber meaning they needed to secure Malaya irrespective of their aims (or non-aims) for Australia.

No chance. Not with the necessary supply lines for the Japanese and the US desperation for rubber meaning they needed to secure Malaya irrespective of their aims (or non-aims) for Australia.
The Soviets spanking the Nazis tends to get overlooked in this part of the world.

That's always been.one of Putin's beefs with the West. Not enough recognition of the Soviets for knocking out Hitler.

Edit: Anyway, how is the hurricane going?
Hurricane's a ripper. Do we overrate the Soviet army or underrate Hitler's idiocy on the Russian front, can we do both?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hurricane Milton (Florida, USA)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back