chiangmaipie

Senior List
Mar 31, 2005
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
From Bolt's forum today

Comment: Where does one frequent to fratenise with great apes with the ultimate intention to have a meaningful relationship, and eventually marriage and apebabies. One would suppose there are or will be ape human introduction agencies to make the above possible and easier. Cheers.

Andrew replies: Have you tried the Collingwood Social Club?

MarkT said:
He’s a smart man that Andrew Bolt. He supports the war and other Neaderthalithic pass times.

I think the Pies supporters should be very proud that he is not one of yours.
I hope he's not a Tiger , I would petition to have him change .
Perhaps the Dees would suit. Maybe Hawthorn

LVAK said:
I think the Pies supporters should be very proud that he is not one of yours.
I hope he's not a Tiger , I would petition to have him change .
Perhaps the Dees would suit. Maybe Hawthorn

He has Carlton written all over him!

chiangmaipie said:
From Bolt's forum today

Comment: Where does one frequent to fratenise with great apes with the ultimate intention to have a meaningful relationship, and eventually marriage and apebabies. One would suppose there are or will be ape human introduction agencies to make the above possible and easier. Cheers.

Andrew replies: Have you tried the Collingwood Social Club?
I think he's being Sarcastic,though as it was posted on his forum on the H/S website maybe not.

Bombers 2003 said:
He's actually a Demon.
....purely for convenience sake (he likes to belong to the greater city). For mine, he`s the journalistic epitome of the "dumbed down" element in our modern society;should be writing for TV Week, answering letters about Bert Newton`s wardrobe, IMO.

I reckon he is fantastic. (Not happy about the Pies jibe..) At least he is not brainwashed by all the "do-gooders" in the world. "Lets all seek peace with Osama..." yeah right...FFS!!!

yes, he certainly does have a certain appeal to the lowest common demonitor.
When you pluck individual statements, such as the one you have used, he appears to make sense... however when he uses such statements as a defence for war crimes and our involvement with certain other nefarious activities, none of which relate to Bin Laden, then you'll find that his arguements, while very emotive, lack substance.

In any case... back to the footy.

ollie73 said:
I reckon he is fantastic. (Not happy about the Pies jibe..) At least he is not brainwashed by all the "do-gooders" in the world. "Lets all seek peace with Osama..." yeah right...FFS!!!

Did somebody say brainwashing :rolleyes:
I've taken him to task about being the quintessential Herald Sun man of letters , embellishing the side of the story he wants to illuminate whilst disregarding any other side of the argument.
He replied in a way that completely backed up my statement. The problem is that he is smart but an opportunist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's another one of these so called Herald Sun journo's that try to make a name for themselves by putting down the least fortunate in our society. Indigenous people, those unemployed or anyone else he thinks might make a headline for headline sake.

He is typical of a person who has contributed nothing to society except crap journalistic articles on issues that a small minority of right wing people get excited about.

If I ever discovered he supported Collingwood I would hunt him out in our Social Club and smack him in the mouth just because I could.

Pure filth that bloke.

Other than that I don't mind him.

piepark said:
He's another one of these so called Herald Sun journo's that try to make a name for themselves by putting down the least fortunate in our society.
Robyn Riley is quite cute.Especially with a shaved hair style.
And she isnt a right-winger,or at least as right -wing as Dolt.

piepark said:
If I ever discovered he supported Collingwood I would hunt him out in our Social Club and smack him in the mouth just because I could.
You can count me in, and that goes for anyone who discovers him amongst their ranks

I'm not brainwashed, I simply agree with most of his arguments. I am not a sheep like others.

He generally says things to generate debate on an issue, rather than follow the safe option of agreeing with scaremongering opportunists who have no actual real facts for their campaigns.

If I am the lowest common denominator, the world is in safe hands.

Unfortunately, its the people who are not "realists" that I am worried about. And they seem to want to take over the world and tell us what to do and what is "right" or "politically correct".

Andrew Bolt is a fool, plain and simple. He offers simple, unrealistic solutions for complex problems. His main aim is create controversy to sell papers. He's the main reason I will never buy the HUN.

ollie73 - he is the ultimate 'scaremongering opportunist', and you've been sucked in by his rubbish.

I'm not sucked in at all. Don't you worry about it.

Am I not allowed to have an opinion??

Should I just join Greenpeace now and be done with it??? Maybe I should change religion, bash the US, let anyone into the country?? Maybe I should dispense with my heating, surely the world has heated up enough to not warrant it anymore??? Maybe I should walk 50 kms to work instead of burning fossil fuels??

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :)

ollie73 said:

Agreed! Bloody lefty rent-a-crowds!

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't Andrew Bolt is a collingwood supporter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back