I feel sick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Im home so early that the commentary is still going.

Wasnt the only one to walk out in disgust.

What the hell was that???

Should not be in the finals.

1980GFVideo said:
Im home so early that the commentary is still going.

Wasnt the only one to walk out in disgust.

What the hell was that???

Should not be in the finals.

thats one reason why ur not in the to 8, i flicked it over to check the score and i couldnt believe it i thought carlton would have got flogged

Magpies2005 said:
thats one reason why ur not in the to 8, i flicked it over to check the score and i couldnt believe it i thought carlton would have got flogged

If we wanted your opinion, we would have pulled your chain. Before worrying about our problems, worry about your own first.

GhostofJimJess said:
If you manage to get away without a suspension for that one, oxx, you must have photos of the moderators in bed with Rove.

No thanks to you Jimbo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't watched it yet but will watch the replay on foxtel later on.

I didn't wanna know the scores till I watched it but a friend rang me up :mad: So I came on to see how bad the loss was and it sounds bad except for Tambling and Pettifer and Hartigan in our best

Chin up everyone.

Although losing to Carlton is very bad, this year has been a lot more enjoyable that last year or the year before, which if you look at our squad is what we should have hoped for. Finals were not even in my hopes but even to get into a position to be able to make it is a fair effort from everyone involved.

We have a heap to work on, but also a heap to look forward to. Our intensity, pressure, tackling, work rate, one percenters and PASSION need to improve but Brett Deledio, Richard Tambling, Danny Meyer, Brent Hartigan, Adam Pattison, Kelvin Moore, Will Thursfield, Jay Schultz etc are going to be players. Next year will be more of the same with hopefully a smaller gap between our best and worst. That is the improvement im hoping for. The future is bright Tiger fans, dont expect miracles, but expect hard work to make us a power again.

Stop the whinging, get behind them support them, BUY A MEMBERSHIP dont throw them and make noise, they will come good.

Hartigan cant kick.

sante said:
Haven't watched it yet but will watch the replay on foxtel later on.

I didn't wanna know the scores till I watched it but a friend rang me up :mad: So I came on to see how bad the loss was and it sounds bad except for Tambling and Pettifer and Hartigan in our best

oxx said:
heck _ w e ' r e_ s h it.
:D :D That is pure gold. I am laughing my goddam ass off. " i have lost count of the amount of times i have said this over the last few years while watching our side get penetrated in the ass.

The most dissapointing thing is that we were beaten in a shoot out. Carlton didn't bring us down. They simply were a much better side on the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel sick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back