I Fuggin' Hate Harry 0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard to imagine Harry has this flog covered...

Portals%5C0%5C150%5Cgalleries%5Ccountdown%5C24-Kochie.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched his first sentence, so about the first 15 mins of his well thought out monologue.
I loved the bit when harry went from apes to boat people & then stuttered for a full minute, it was gold :thumbsu:

Should be playing for Essendon the amount of hypocrisy this flog has, is fine to sledge Hawkins but god forbid he not like something someone else says.

Flog of the highest order.

When I want your little bitch opinion I'll slap it out of you with my giant schlong and risk the charge of assault with a deadly weapon o_O

Until then go suck some teal you faux Magpie :rolleyes:
Hi there little buddy :rainbow:, Hey why don't you go & show Harry your giant schlong, you could discuss seedsman & gay marriage while your at it

When I want your little bitch opinion I'll slap it out of you with my giant schlong and risk the charge of assault with a deadly weapon o_O

Until then go suck some teal you faux Magpie :rolleyes:

Pliplop is the sound shit makes when it hits water, no wonder you chose that for your user name.

Hard to imagine Harry has this flog covered...

Portals%5C0%5C150%5Cgalleries%5Ccountdown%5C24-Kochie.jpg

Surprisingly he does. For all the quirkiness of Koche at least he is a proud resident of our country and gives back and takes the hard route - port adeliade, Harry Flog O however is pushing his agenda down our throats whilst being a passenger at collingwood and acts like we should be grateful or something, spoilt brat more like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back