I have a problem with my computer refreshing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kangas_Scotty

Senior List
Jun 26, 2005
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Heres the thing. If i want to view a forum like big footy, i have to refresh the page i am viewing just to see the new posts. It does not update for me. This happens on all forums and things that get updtaed with new info. Can anyone help me out here?

Kangas_Scotty said:
Heres the thing. If i want to view a forum like big footy, i have to refresh the page i am viewing just to see the new posts. It does not update for me. This happens on all forums and things that get updtaed with new info. Can anyone help me out here?

Nothing you can do. You'll just have to hit F5.

Kangas_Scotty said:

what internet browser are you using? Its pretty easy to fix.

Kangas_Scotty said:

Kangas... you can program your browser, via PREFERENCES, to refresh by itself... or you hit refresh manually... you can also use a Macintosh and via the Apple software Safari such things are done automatically!

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a problem with my computer refreshing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back