I Love to see

Remove this Banner Ad

mad demon fan

Rookie
Jun 27, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
tiger supporters getting excited and their hopes up only to have their hearts ripped out by just missing the finals

I can feel it happening again

mad demon fan said:
tiger supporters getting excited and their hopes up only to have their hearts ripped out by just missing the finals

I can feel it happening again
Over 40 years since your last flag-better shut your mouth. EAT EM ALIVE TIGERS!

natlovestheswans said:
Aren't you a nice one?

I can't see them making the finals though, don't really care if they do. They'll be knocked out in the quarter final anyway.

nat, i thought u died, you stopped posting like some half-assed dumb blonde 12yr old skool girl...

Just goes to show that this forum is going down the drain.

People must have too much time on their hands to come up with the same garbage over and over.

The White Tiger said:
Over 40 years since your last flag-better shut your mouth. EAT EM ALIVE TIGERS!

Richmond fans can't really use this defence, it's been about 30 years since your last flag as well buddy.

fwiw, Richmond seem more mature this year - regardless of tonight's result, they should be thereabouts in the finals

This is crap, even by bay 13 standards!
Can we send inbred stupidity like this to an even lesser board please? Can we call it the Hickey stand?

hyperswivel said:
This is crap, even by bay 13 standards!
Can we send inbred stupidity like this to an even lesser board please? Can we call it the Hickey stand?

Collingwood board should do

i'm not writing the tigers off yet, they have chances, the previous powerhouses of the lions, the power and yes the swans seem to have lost the power they once had and should give the tigers and upper hand. they are in form and capable of beating the dees this weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

I Love to see

Remove this Banner Ad

Back