I never thought I would ever fell sympathy for pies fans...

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol the only person who has bled all year is Jimmy when he sooked about the umpires.

Oh well looks like Port will win another final this year with the Bummers being in the 8.

jlc

Bartholin Juice said:
Hahahaaa bleed you bastards. A win over the vomit is a win over the vomit - soft free kicks and all.

I don't think too many Collingwood supporters are bleeding, our season was already over and most of us have conceded that the umpires had nothing to do with the outcome despite some questionable decisions. From what I've seen a majority of Collingwood supporters have been gracious in defeat, just like most Essendon supporters have been gracious in victory considering who the victory was over. There's always a few on either side who prove to be a bad representation for each club's supporter base. Just as there is always a few who deserve to have some salt rubbed into the wounds.

Once again, well done Essendon, you bastards. ;)

Re: I never thought I would ever fell sympathy for pirs fans...

RIPPER_46 said:
Agreed. But what spun me out was the goal umpires getting in on the act as well.

As well as the pies player getting pinged for a throw.
As well as the non payment of a push in the back to the ruckman just before hirds 2nd Quarter goal
As well as the Holland /Hird complete stuff-up

I reckon the Bombres got 4 goals at least just from the field umpires.

Goal umpires probably want their share of the $20k.

Stop whingeing about umpring. It all evens out over the course of a season. You get the good end of the stick some weeks, and the bad end others. You got the rough end last night. Big deal.

The umpires have starred in a lot of games this year, which is bad for the game. But I kind of enjoy it - it's one of the few things that gets me really worked up during a season where my team are just making up the numbers. Quite a few mystifying decisions last night.

Lockyer24 said:
Its not how many you get its where you get them...Essendon have an uncanny ability to receive free kicks right where it hurts...although it didn't translate to goals this evening it translated to momentum, 3 scoring shots for free by my count and 2 Buckley forward thrusts thwarted (which no doubt would have ended up in scoring shots) due to the incompetence of the umpiring brigade.

Essendon too good tonight, but I'd have hated for it to be a closer game as there would be no doubt the Umpires poor performance would have costs us the 4 pts. (as seen when they played Sydney earlier in the year)

Sack the Giesch.

LOL...

Would you like some whine with that?

JLC said:
Lol the only person who has bled all year is Jimmy when he sooked about the umpires.

Oh well looks like Port will win another final this year with the Bummers being in the 8.

jlc

Oh he's back... Hows that, speaking of bleeding, 4 BOG's against you scum, fantastic.

Enjor your slide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh well, we will see how bad the umpires were when we meet again in September.

Oh....Collingwood will be on holidays - sorry!!!

bozza said:
Oh well, we will see how bad the umpires were when we meet again in September.

Oh....Collingwood will be on holidays - sorry!!!

Now now... They won't have the honour of the getting a '3 Peat' for some time now.

M29 said:
Now now... They won't have the honour of the getting a '3 Peat' for some time now.

You Guys still have a chance of a three-peat of being eliminated by the Chokers don't you?

Dan26 said:
Stop whingeing about umpring. It all evens out over the course of a season. You get the good end of the stick some weeks, and the bad end others. You got the rough end last night. Big deal.

So it's OK that the umpiring is currently as bad as it has been for 80 years, as long as it evens itself out over the course of the season?

Lockyer24 said:
Essendon too good tonight, but I'd have hated for it to be a closer game as there would be no doubt the Umpires poor performance would have costs us the 4 pts. (as seen when they played Sydney earlier in the year)

Sack the Giesch.

If we are talking hypotheticals, I'd have hated for it to be not only a closer game, but a grand final, and cost Collingwood the premiership... no, wait, i would have loved that...

M29 said:
LOL...

Would you like some whine with that?
M29, the correct reponse is "Would you like some cheese with that wine (Whine)"

But I do reckon that essendon's best player last night was Brett Allen, how much of the 20K did he pocket??? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

I never thought I would ever fell sympathy for pies fans...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back