I think we'll win against the roos

Remove this Banner Ad

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Ive turned myself inside out analysing the tiges defficincies and whatever way i look at it, its lack of grunt in the midfield, yep, you guessed it, we get over run every time by a couple of AAA grade midfielders...last week it was Foley v Harvey, Hayes, Ball and heck throw in Montagna for 35 touches...I've taken the torch to the roos midfield and apart from a couple of candidates for Dads army in simpson and Harvey, the support cast is most certainly no better than what the tiges can muster. Maintain the intensity of recent weeks and I can feel a victory coming on....:thumbsu:

tigers are based on wallaces bulldogs model with lots of small soft skinny players and the roos with a lot of hard bodied player and won easily. roos will use rawling to tag foley out of the game.

You're forgetting Harris and Swallow who are also very good midfielders and difficult to match up on. They'll be a tough side to beat as they rarely give in and have a lot more firepower then people give them credit for.

I doubt Petrie will kick 6 again but there's always Grant and Jones to worry about. Goal sneaks who can carve you up when they're on song.

Ive turned myself inside out analysing the tiges defficincies and whatever way i look at it, its lack of grunt in the midfield, yep, you guessed it, we get over run every time by a couple of AAA grade midfielders...last week it was Foley v Harvey, Hayes, Ball and heck throw in Montagna for 35 touches...I've taken the torch to the roos midfield and apart from a couple of candidates for Dads army in simpson and Harvey, the support cast is most certainly no better than what the tiges can muster. Maintain the intensity of recent weeks and I can feel a victory coming on....:thumbsu:
Mate I hate to tell you this but your torch is ****ed, our midfield is Harris , Swallow and Simpson - with Harvey (AA form), Wells, Grant and Rawlings moving through.

Rawlings towelled up West on Sunday.

Apart from that, I could find you a nearly identical thread on the Essendon, St Kilda, Sydney, Geelong, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Bulldogs Boards.

I think this will be one of the toughest games we'll play this year, but neither team should be chalking this up yet.

Mate I hate to tell you this but your torch is ****ed, our midfield is Harris , Swallow and Simpson - with Harvey (AA form), Wells, Grant and Rawlings moving through.

Rawlings towelled up West on Sunday.

Apart from that, I could find you a nearly identical thread on the Essendon, St Kilda, Sydney, Geelong, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Bulldogs Boards.

I think this will be one of the toughest games we'll play this year, but neither team should be chalking this up yet.
you should post on here more often, gotta luv the AV:p

I agree Bo. Have no real justification just a feeling. Mind you I am preparing for the avalanche of shit on Monday also! hahaha

The roos invested a lot emotionally and physically last week - and that can take a toll, I reckon they will be a bit flat this week.
I rate your boys a good chance this week and this you have the goods to do it. I'll be really pleased if you do:cool:

Agree... I think Roos are playing beyond their true capability. Archer's 300th was always gonna be a win for them. I think we'll get them on the rebound of all that hype. Let's not forget, with the exception of Geelong and 40pt loss to POrt, our average losing margin is 3 goals. Not bad for a bottom side:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pop over to the Roos board and apparantely the game has already been played and they won by 40 points.

thats the kind of apathy that will cost the roos, I expect them to fold in the business end of this season, starting today...their form defies conventional wisdom, which usually means it wont last...believe me, I've seen it before:eek:

No need to move we are going to win, one correction 60+ points. I will bring the tissues :p
Pretty confident for a two-horse race. What were Brisbane paying last night? $9 for the win head to head.

thats the kind of apathy that will cost the roos, I expect them to fold in the business end of this season, starting today...their form defies conventional wisdom, which usually means it wont last...believe me, I've seen it before:eek:
They're a good, honest side with plenty of goers and a few gems in between. But not that good that they can be pencilling in wins. West Coast did that and look what happened to them. Lost the unlosable game.

Some of the Roos posters may be pencilling in a win, but I doubt the Roos players will be doing the same.

I'm expecting a fast, hard contest but hopefully we can get across the line.

Graet to see Brown back for you guys though, he is a genuine star.

You are forgetting one of our best midfielders... wells...
:thumbsu:

should be a great game though.

you were wrong, which was disapointing, grant is a little ****. raines was hopeless richo was.... well richo 4.3 could of been 7 but thats richo for ya, howat played well 7 into 50s

I think your torch must've had flat batteries. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we'll win against the roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back