Think Tank I will follow Yarran

Remove this Banner Ad

**** Carlton. Losing Yarran was it for me!!!!

I used to follow the Tigers as a kid so when I figure out how to change my team u fools will have your best poster ever. :D :D :D

Also can one of u nerds tell me how to piss off Gibbs from the username

So this is how you join theExers?

Which bit do you not agree with?
  • Grigg is a slow moving butcher?
  • Hampson is the worst ruckman in the last ten years? At least.
  • Or Yarran is a soft lazy peaheart?
I'd have thought that the consensus is that all three statements are universal truths.
The irony in that statement when you have Gibbs Murphy Wood and Warnock on your list....

What a pea heart, turn coat pussy supporter - you are probably a shit troll anyway pretending to be a carlton flog - and there is a lot of you Alias ****s around too. Almost as bad as Starburns_ for welching out on his facetious posting about microwaving his membership IF Richmond recruited Yarran. but sadly is deflecting like a bitch. But he said it. and no amount of backpedalling will make it any better for you.

Shouldn't have said it - even in a joking format. It the BAY

You can thread ban me in this one now since you are or someone is on a roll about it, to silence your welch.

What a pea heart, turn coat pussy supporter - you are probably a shit troll anyway pretending to be a carlton flog - and there is a lot of you Alias ****s around too. Almost as bad as Starburns_ for welching out on his facetious posting about microwaving his membership IF Richmond recruited Yarran. but sadly is deflecting like a bitch. But he said it. and no amount of backpedalling will make it any better for you.

You can thread ban me in this one now since you are or someone is on a roll about it, to silence your welch.
Oooooh, do you have a link for that?

I'm just going to keep banning you from each thread you repeat this fantasy in.

Read the post again, comprehend the language used, and stop melting or you'll have nowhere left to post. :$

Is it not in poor taste to bag a banned poster? Do the right thing.....:$:straining::rolleyes:

ROFL this is Bay 13 purple nerd

boydshow
a fellow turncoat for you

What a pea heart, turn coat pussy supporter - you are probably a shit troll anyway pretending to be a carlton flog - and there is a lot of you Alias ****s around too.

******* turncoat....

Hahaha stupid nerds, I started as a Richmond supporter. I have learned the error of my ways following that sad cheating piece of shit called Carlton. :D :D :D

So this is how you join theExers?

Wtf you talking about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROFL this is Bay 13 purple nerd

Hahaha stupid nerds, I started as a Richmond supporter. I have learned the error of my ways following that sad cheating piece of shit called Carlton. :D :D :D

Wtf you talking about
By leaving Carlton, just like the rest of them.

Well as much as I tried I barely understood a word of that.

I switched when Footscray expanded not due to poor performance or management from North, but I can see where this guy is coming from. A club ought to be answerable to its supporters. I wouldn't have blamed people for changing clubs when North started playing home games in Tassie

or when western started playing in Darwin/Cairns?

Um somewhere, I took a screen shot because its probably been edited on the forum by now, as well as my quote about it. Lemme look anyway.

See below the fact he is trying very very very hard to hide it, is pathetic.

No balls

ban me I dont give a ****, I know its because you had a great big sook about it.

You dont like it when the shoe is on the other foot ....
Oh wiggo what a doofus you are....:$

Another shitposting Rihcmond muppet. Just what we need around here :rolleyes:
The door is that way bro---->>>>
ID-10054521.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank I will follow Yarran

Remove this Banner Ad

Back