Think Tank I will follow Yarran

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would you want to follow an average player for?

And do you really want to experience an elimination final loss?

Either way, send your application to tyreboyz. A pixelated picture of yourself accompanying your application is a must.

See Tigers supporters. It wasn't steak knives back our way we were holding out for. We needed you to take someone off our hands. Congratulations.

No f***ing way man, you definitely belong with the other Carlton simpletons.
I must say Boss your resilience at tolerating your fellow Bay 13 Richmond supporters is commendable. Can imagine it would be slightly embarrassing more often than not. Very Mother Theresa-esque :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a great opportunity to ask you about your thoughts on gaining Yarran Starbucks. What do you reckon? ;)

At least it's a minor improvement in judgement. First masterstroke acquiring from Carlton a slow midfielder who couldn't hit a target by hand or foot. And still can't. Then a ruckman who can't mark, can't kick and can't handball. THe last two admittedly not as important as they might sound, because the fella hardly ever has the ball in his hands anyway.

So, a peaheart who likes soft possessions handed to him by somebody who's not scared of the coalface is some kind of improvement. At least he hit's a target now and then.

Poor old Tuggers. So deeply ingrained is the culture of failure, they can't even succeed at exers.

At least it's a minor improvement in judgement. First masterstroke acquiring from Carlton a slow midfielder who couldn't hit a target by hand or foot. And still can't. Then a ruckman who can't mark, can't kick and can't handball. THe last two admittedly not as important as they might sound, because the fella hardly ever has the ball in his hands anyway.

So, a peaheart who likes soft possessions handed to him by somebody who's not scared of the coalface is some kind of improvement. At least he hit's a target now and then.

Poor old Tuggers. So deeply ingrained is the culture of failure, they can't even succeed at exers.

And yet here we are in 2015, when Grigg would be your best player. :$

ROFL u should follow Carlton are shit and nobody will want them anymore

Nah, think I will stick around and see what happens.

Given these two like the old run from behind handball, should your username be Grigg2Yarran2Grigg2Yarran∞ ?

No f***ing way man, you definitely belong with the other Carlton simpletons.

Sounds like Richmond supporters talking to Yarran right up until the time the trade went through.

Nah, think I will stick around and see what happens.

Given these two like the old run from behind handball, should your username be Grigg2Yarran2Grigg2Yarran∞ ?

ROFL long as that weak shit Gibbs is gone i dont mind. U think i should spend more and maybe change to Cotchin2Yarran? Cotchin is a proven gun and leader

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank I will follow Yarran

Remove this Banner Ad

Back