Ian Collins What a Talent !!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sween54

Club Legend
Sep 18, 2007
Boonie Doon
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ian Collins what a talent, Curator, Lawyer, Doctor, aren't we lucky this man draw's breath. Well I though I'd heard most things but the dribble comes out of this clown's mouth is impressive, I didn,t know that the surface at Etihad accually reduce's the servierty of injuries to players acoording to that medical genious Collo, who'd of though. What a dog
Give Granty his brownlow to you low prick:rolleyes:

"Doctor"....ha! So true! :p I think it was when he was still with the AFL when I heard scoffing like an arrogant idiot at a real doctror's suggestion about wet bulb readings and recommendations concerning playing in the heat -- It was about a pre-season game in Brisbane or Darwin. He's so arrogant...grrrr! He really gets my goat. :D He didn't get the top job at the AFL coz he's too dumb, inarticulate, and speaks slower than a recovering stroke victim.

Check out his work in the DVD Sentational 70's (early years).

Then you'll work out why he is the "Head Kicker" down there at Docklands.

****ing dog of a player, ****ing dog of an administrator, ****ing dog of an arena manager.

Remember his pathetic excuses last season for the lock-in? Finally had to fess up that, yes, it really was all about revenue.

Would not believe a word he said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ian Collins What a Talent !!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back