Ideas Now!

Remove this Banner Ad

While walking down the street a very large truck was stationary beside me and it was an omen, because the very large name and picture along the side of the truck read Aussiefast with Transport Solutions underneath and a large blue kangaroo painted at the end of the Aussiefast name, exactly like our emblem.
I wrote down the name and the company website for following up on when I got home.

www.aussiefast.com.au

Now I have never heard of this company and when I looked it up I was surprised to find that it is part of the Yellow Corporation, which includes Yellow Cabs and other businesses.

I recommend that you click on the link provided and check out their logo.

This company would be perfect to approach for some level of sponsorship- the NMFC Kangaroos would fit perfectly on their trucks and vice versa their emblem logo would fit perfectly on NOrth jumpers, merchandise etc.

It is an interstate trucking company with offices Australia wide.
I think there could be real sponsorship possibilities here.

Great ideas so far,
How about we get a heap of like minded supporters together and do a brainstorm.
A left feild one is we write a mini series with players supporters etc as actors, surely someone could write a simple soapy with the actors as players, directed at the kiddies I guess, if not a series perhaps a short film, maybe a murder or who dunnit based at Arden st.
A similar thing to what JJJ did was try and get the logo/ NMFC symbol exposed to as big an audience as possible and run a competition ie a new mazda car or top line membership, dinner with Coach, spot in coaches box.
Another money making idea, is wait for the stockmarket to crash, which looks likely in October this year, pick a certain stock, I have a few in mind, and buy up big, the market will rebound and ka -ching we will be rolling in the dough.

But the only way to purchase the share holding back is people like Bob Ansett, De Rauch etc are willing to sell. Dont think they would release there grip on power that easily.
On the other hand, by only members to purchase shares, we can then dilute the power of the above shareholders ?? or doesnt it work that way ?

As with many shareholding structures, if shares are released, each current shareholder has the right to match any purchase so as to avoid the dilution of their % share holding. That's constitutionally protected.

Don't know if these has been mentioned before:

1. Free membership to the club to new arrivals from overseas. Nothing more Australian than a bloody Kangaroo. By establishing links with local communities i.e. Sudanese this can be achieved.

Not sure if free membership is achievable. Maybe kids memberships. Alternately, we could give away a Roos branded fooball or some such merchandise with the naturalisation program every January 26th. That would have to be Federal Govt approved. And sponsored. Someone has to pay.

This would be a ripper of a sponsor http://www.northsafety.com/

courtesy of Jozeph

Have you checked out my potential suggestion as posted above, if not please
do as it ties in beautifully with our club. this company has a blue kangaroo for its logo, the similiarities are amazing and the sponsorship possibilities outstanding.
Here is the link www.aussiefast.com.au

Two future potential sponsors for the club to approach.

Who is going to highlight these potential sponsors to the club ?

I would be more than happy to do it but at the moment the purpose of this thread, which was started by pharro, was to collect ideas for the club to sustain fiscal viability etc.,.

In turn the ideas gathered on this thread are then to be presented among leaders of the Vice Presidents Coterie Group and presented to Club Power Brokers as the one and only alternative to relocation.

Presently, possible companies to approach for sponsorship could be-

NIVEA (Company colours for Nivea are blue and white)

AUSSIEFAST TRANSPORT SOLUTIONS www.aussiefast.com.au

QANTAS

(all of the above Companies have sponsorship potential for reasons laid out by me in another post on this thread)

This thread has some amazing ideas, and definitely plenty for the VPs to work with. Just a thought though - do you think it would be better for people not to mention potential sponsors by name? Companies routinely search the web for mentions of their brand name (for all sorts of reasons) and I'm not sure how it would reflect on the club if they made an approach to a sponsor following a suggestion on a site such as this. Could I suggest people try to suggest elements to look for in a sponsor (e.g. brand colours, logos, philosophy, markets) and PM actual company names to pharro rather than posting them?

This thread has some amazing ideas, and definitely plenty for the VPs to work with. Just a thought though - do you think it would be better for people not to mention potential sponsors by name? Companies routinely search the web for mentions of their brand name (for all sorts of reasons) and I'm not sure how it would reflect on the club if they made an approach to a sponsor following a suggestion on a site such as this. Could I suggest people try to suggest elements to look for in a sponsor (e.g. brand colours, logos, philosophy, markets) and PM actual company names to pharro rather than posting them?

I did consider your points about name disclosure when I was posting. However I do feel that even if any companies did spot their names on this forum they should not be offended because potential sponsors names that have been posted on this forum have been presented and discussed in a professional manner.

But from now on if I have any more sponsorship names to put forward I will not post them on the forum.
I will pm any future names to pharro.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ideas Now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back