Media Idiot makes unrealistic promise he can't keep

Remove this Banner Ad

In a SFA shock, West Gate Trolls founder Striker475 has indicated he is registering for S24 of the SFA.

In a statement, Striker was said to note "ahh **** it, I'll join another team. With blackjack! And hookers!"

Sources are yet to indicate whether there are enough hookers in the SFA to satisfy his tastes.

In a SFA shock, West Gate Trolls founder Striker475 has indicated he is registering for S24 of the SFA.

In a statement, Striker was said to note "ahh **** it, I'll join another team. With blackjack! And hookers!"

Sources are yet to indicate whether there are enough hookers in the SFA to satisfy his tastes.

You are clearly Vegas material.

The Bears would be a perfect fit for you.

Blurry Vader badge is the go-to, then.
I really want the major AE title one, that one comes with like $800 cold hard cash

You like red heads? Dragons are a good fit.

Join the Wonders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bear-02.jpg

Ooh, can I trade my membership for a vote for expansion for S25?

I can also give you the pantskyle badge. I hear you want more badges.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Idiot makes unrealistic promise he can't keep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back