If Mick Kissed Our Players....

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, I'm on Argentina all the way to win the WC, so I've been paying close attention to each match.

Diego is a classic, but I have noticed one player in particular ignores his kisses pre match, Carlos Tevez, and this one player is also struggling on the pitch.

I can Bucks doing the hug when he takes charge, I think the kiss is a French, Spanish or Portugese (south american) thing though.

Although it does seem to be working well at the moment.:D:D

maradona is a legend, the **** you talking bout?

He does has a bit of advanced "Knobiness" about him though.
I LMAO when he shot that reporter with his air gun.:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find Maradona hilarious! Freak of nature!

How is that cat still alive??

If Argentina win the WC I think we will see something extroadinary from the great man. :thumbsu:

How is he still alive?

Lap band surgery, heart surgery, you name it he's had it, and the rumours are the Argentinian Govt has paid for it all, as he blew all his money on hookers and gambling, making him an even bigger legend.

Now he may take Argentina to the "holy grail" that is the WC, they will honestly make him a god, oh wait, they have already;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iglesia_Maradoniana

IGLESIA MARADONIANA, lol.:D

Read the 10 commandments, classic stuff.

They stole our holy pies idea.:p:p (12 years ago).

Aker warned us........................

Dont do it Mick:eek:

lol, if you like the kissing, just check out what he said in his press conference after beating Uruguay to qualify for the World Cup. (I'm pretty sure linking it wouldn't be a great idea)

lol, if you like the kissing, just check out what he said in his press conference after beating Uruguay to qualify for the World Cup. (I'm pretty sure linking it wouldn't be a great idea)

just watched it on youtube....LMAO, you may not like the man but you have to give it to him for being himself, if nothing else!

now could you imagine if Micks gives the same press conference? :eek::D

Remove this Banner Ad

If Mick Kissed Our Players....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back