If not us, then who?

Remove this Banner Ad

If not the Lions, then GWS or maybe Freo. Everyone else sucks.
Given my extreme disappointment at how we've screwed our season, I could only tolerate one of the teams yet to win one Freo or GWS and even then I'll be gutted given we've toiled for six years in finals and still yet to win it.

Sydney next and couldn't stand any of Port or Geelong winning it and will be repulsed if the likes of Carlton, Dogs or Hawks win and the VFL media carry on that would ensue as a result.

Given my extreme disappointment at how we've screwed our season, I could only tolerate one of the teams yet to win one Freo or GWS and even then I'll be gutted given we've toiled for six years in finals and still yet to win it.

Sydney next and couldn't stand any of Port or Geelong winning it and will be repulsed if the likes of Carlton, Dogs or Hawks win and the VFL media carry on that would ensue as a result.
I think you've broadly nailed my ordering too, for similar reasoning.

Normally I'm willing to consider the longest droughts when it comes to choosing teams, but I'll make an exception for Carlton. I can't imagine their obnoxious supporters with a flag behind them (oh wait, I can. I just need to look back to Richmond).

Even though I am a Victorian, any non Victorian team even Port. Then Hawks then I suppose Dogs and then hoping the grand final is called off. Cats must be gaming the system.
Didn't you know we actually exist in an AI simulation, it is already programmed in.. we never win another flag and we all come back again and again and reexperience it for all of eternity.

#dejavu #groundhog #backtothefuture #butterflyeffect

Even though I am a Victorian, any non Victorian team even Port.

Same. Swans/GWS would be a fun final.

Unfortunately would take Hawthorn of the VIC teams, but only because Geelong would be painfully dull and I cannot stand the Dogs/Carlton.

Didn't you know we actually exist in an AI simulation, it is already programmed in.. we never win another flag and we all come back again and again and reexperience it for all of eternity.

#dejavu #groundhog #backtothefuture #butterflyeffect
It’s the Matrix. In a strange coincidence I was watching episode 5 of the first season True Detective (again) and Cole said something very very similar😳

Remove this Banner Ad

If not us, then who?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back