If pies won QF instead ofsydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Swansong81

Rookie
Jun 2, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
If the pies won the QF against gws, the media would be going wild saying how amazing Collingwood are and how daicos is amazing. But swans do it and the media say gws should have won it, swans had to rely on 4 players. Actually at least 10 swans played well all game and giants just played an amazing game all game. Lets discuss how you think the media would have changed the narrative if it was pies or blues instead of swans. My opinion those teams would be favourites for the flag

If the pies won the QF against gws, the media would be going wild saying how amazing Collingwood are and how daicos is amazing. But swans do it and the media say gws should have won it, swans had to rely on 4 players. Actually at least 10 swans played well all game and giants just played an amazing game all game. Let’s discuss how you think the media would have changed the narrative if it was pies or blues instead of swans. My opinion those teams would be favourites for the flag
Belongs on the Swans board. That way you can have a self indulgent circle jerk amongst like minded acolytes, rather than run the risk of someone contradicting you. Don’t get ahead of yourself.

If the pies won the QF against gws, the media would be going wild saying how amazing Collingwood are and how daicos is amazing. But swans do it and the media say gws should have won it, swans had to rely on 4 players. Actually at least 10 swans played well all game and giants just played an amazing game all game. Lets discuss how you think the media would have changed the narrative if it was pies or blues instead of swans. My opinion those teams would be favourites for the flag
You are favourites for the flag... And GWS did play better for the majority of the game then dropped the bundle late.

I think it is a very rational pov that GWS could knock you off in a rematch. There is more than enough evidence to put down that pov.

And i am not sure what rock you have been living under, but collingwhood got bashed up something terrible from the footy community for scraping over the line as flukes and luck and called vulnerable non stop.

Wait What Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing in the least new about to that

Is there a supporter base we don’t live rent free in the heads of?

Quite literally the talk of the town 12 months ago was how Melbourne blew the QF despite winning I50’s by like 23
We're a ****ing uncontrollable fusion reaction. Media didn't manage to drag us into it, somehow a swans supporter did while sooking that their team gets less love than us??

Also there was a solid 5 year period when Paul roos was doing media where everything was compared back to Sydney so

Remove this Banner Ad

If pies won QF instead ofsydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back