If St.Kilda make the grand final......

Remove this Banner Ad

surely even saints fans hate this little w***er. Im sure even hes mum thinks hes a ****wit

**** no! We love that the little **** gets under your skin. That's like suggesting that Freo supporters hated Farmer or Coillingwood supporters hating Joffa - oh wait....

You all wish Milney was on your team, just admit it. ;)

**** no! We love that the little **** gets under your skin. That's like suggesting that Freo supporters hated Farmer or Coillingwood supporters hating Joffa - oh wait....

You all wish Milney was on your team, just admit it. ;)

Its not like the way people hate PAFC in SA, in that port haters want to be with us not against. People just dont respect nor like milne. Only thing I like and I'll give him credit is when he gets a goal, he shoves it up the oppo fans. Rest of hes talents aren't very IMO

Its not like the way people hate PAFC in SA, in that port haters want to be with us not against. People just dont respect nor like milne. Only thing I like and I'll give him credit is when he gets a goal, he shoves it up the oppo fans. Rest of hes talents aren't very IMO

I'll give you that. I think I may lambasted by most fellow sainters here but some of them are such dumb shits they probably won't care.... but Milne is a one trick pony. Its just a very ****ing good trick.

And by people that doesn't include st kilda fans. trust me, we all love him. Probably because all oppo fans don't like him! :)

sure. you didn't count any of the other teams, then yeah no problems.

Porplyzia, LeCras and of course Stevie J have it all over this bloke.

Only when they kick 60+ goals in a season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

.....I'd support the opposition because this clown deserves nothing.

afl-guns-gallery-saints-milney-600x400.jpg

Ha Ha I hope we win the Premirship and you losers have to look at him plastered all over the media.

Suffer.

Milney is a legend simply because he shows up exactly when the opposition don't want him to and picks off a goal and rubs it in! Look at yesterday, someone (Might've been Staker or Embley) was walking in on his set shot line to make sure he couldn't run around like he wanted to so he took the set shot, nailed it, and gave as much crap to Staker/Embley as possible. And the day he lifts the cup during the lap of honour around the G' I will laugh because around the country, every non-saints fan dies a little inside :D

Milney is a legend simply because he shows up exactly when the opposition don't want him to and picks off a goal and rubs it in! Look at yesterday, someone (Might've been Staker or Embley) was walking in on his set shot line to make sure he couldn't run around like he wanted to so he took the set shot, nailed it, and gave as much crap to Staker/Embley as possible. And the day he lifts the cup during the lap of honour around the G' I will laugh because around the country, every non-saints fan dies a little inside :D

Problem is he doesn't pop up in the big games or when the heat is on.

So I doubt we'll be seeing any of this in the upcoming finals series.

Deserves jail.

I'm glad you are here to pronounce sentence when the judal system fails.

Of course you know all the facts pertaining to the case.

Why does the government continue to waste money on police, magistrates etc when all they have to do is ask you.

Remove this Banner Ad

If St.Kilda make the grand final......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back