If the Swans somehow fluke a win this week ?

Remove this Banner Ad

celtic_pride

Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts
Nov 12, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
B.Celtics, FC Barcelona, Leeds Utd
They would be the worst team EVER in over 100 years of VFL/AFL football to make a prelim final, make no mistake .. I can't recall a worse/least talented side ever in my lifetime to make a prelim final anyway ...

This team of old, has-been hacks have been gifted a 'Steve Bradbury' type draw coming into the finals, but I am optimistic those salary cap assissted swans are going to get smashed by the Bulldogs ..

The Dogs aren't going great guns, but heck, I'm sure they are going to run rings around 'Dad's Army' ..

Also the Swannettes probably are very lucky to make the finals, considering they should have lost 2 points against North Melbourne for having 19 men on the field ..

The proof will be in the pudding next year, when the Swanettes are in with a big show to make the bottom 4, no youth, no quality young players coming through, and lots of retirements coming up in the next few years.

And lets face it, when you have a scrubber like Brett Kirk as captain, you know your in trouble !!!

I forgot to mention, Melbourne based Swans fans are spanners ...
For Christ sake, South Melbourne died in 1982, why the hell do these idiots keep calling Sydney 'South' ... Sydney has got nothing to do with South Melbourne anymore ...

I opened this thread, saw who the OP'er was, and proceeded to skip straight to the Quick Reply box.

You are not worthy of my contribution, or anyone elses for that matter.

What are you talking about? North made a prelim last year.

Nope North played with a lot of ticker and guts last year, plus they don't have another extra 1 million dollar in their salary cap, which is another 3 or 4 decent players ...
Sydney's second half form this year has been nothing short of disgraceful ..

Can't wait to see the Dogs wipe those Swanettes out on Friday night :D

I opened this thread, saw who the OP'er was, and proceeded to skip straight to the Quick Reply box.

You are not worthy of my contribution, or anyone elses for that matter.

Least I don't support a business that is a financial supporter of the KKK :D :D

They would be the worst team EVER in over 100 years of VFL/AFL football to make a prelim final, make no mistake .. I can't recall a worse/least talented side ever in my lifetime to make a prelim final anyway ...

This team of old, has-been hacks have been gifted a 'Steve Bradbury' type draw coming into the finals, but I am optimistic those salary cap assissted swans are going to get smashed by the Bulldogs ..

The Dogs aren't going great guns, but heck, I'm sure they are going to run rings around 'Dad's Army' ..

Also the Swannettes probably are very lucky to make the finals, considering they should have lost 2 points against North Melbourne for having 19 men on the field ..

The proof will be in the pudding next year, when the Swanettes are in with a big show to make the bottom 4, no youth, no quality young players coming through, and lots of retirements coming up in the next few years.

And lets face it, when you have a scrubber like Brett Kirk as captain, you know your in trouble !!!

And your youth got you where this year...or last year for that matter??? Who was that man who kicked 99 and you still couldn't make the finals?
Yeah go ahead and take the two points off us, we'd still be in the finals.

Kirk? Um...did you see his game last week or realise that he has polled high in every award going around or know that he is a roughie for the brownlow?? More brains, guts and moral values than FevoLOLa

Go and watch telly or something teabag and we'll see you next year.

And your youth got you where this year...or last year for that matter??? Who was that man who kicked 99 and you still couldn't make the finals?
Yeah go ahead and take the two points off us, we'd still be in the finals.

Kirk? Um...did you see his game last week or realise that he has polled high in every award going around or know that he is a roughie for the brownlow?? More brains, guts and moral values than FevoLOLa

Go and watch telly or something teabag and we'll see you next year.

You think Kirky (one of the most overrated players in AFL history btw) is a better player then Fev ??? What a joke, and he's no chance for the brownlow either, in fact I wouldn't mind betting that Fevola will poll more votes then Captain 'beatles haircut' Kirk ..

Thank you for that CP!

Did you have to go to the white elephent Princess's!!! Park library to brush up on your ignorance????

CP :Guessing reply " Pigs arse it is a natural born defect"

Yes somehow you must have landed in South Melb Library instead?

Indeed the least talented side maybe ever to make a PF!!!! Champions led by a champ!

Pity Carltankers .... still think the premiershipis are in the classifieds "For sale section"

Do you really want me to drag up your threads about how " Carton Visy bored box outfit.. would make the 8 in 2008"??????:D

F*** has there ever been a bigger dropkick in history than C_P????

Dogs are fighting so are we!!!! .... u'r adopted lot ....99 close!!!... but not good enuff nuffs ....are still pissed to the eyeballs with dildos hang out their arse in Fed square!!!!!:eek:

The Sydney team isn’t that bad. They’d be better than the Carlton team of 2000. That joke of a team lost the Prelim by 45 pts.

Thank you for that CP!

Did you have to go to the white elephent Princess's!!! Park library to brush up on your ignorance????

CP :Guessing reply " Pigs arse it is a natural born defect"

Yes somehow you must have landed in South Melb Library instead?

Indeed the least talented side maybe ever to make a PF!!!! Champions led by a champ!

Pity Carltankers .... still think the premiershipis are in the classifieds "For sale section"

Do you really want me to drag up your threads about how " Carton Visy bored box outfit.. would make the 8 in 2008"??????:D

F*** has there ever been a bigger dropkick in history than C_P????

Dogs are fighting so are we!!!! .... u'r adopted lot ....99 close!!!... but not good enuff nuffs ....are still pissed to the eyeballs with dildos hang out their arse in Fed square!!!!!:eek:

You can sledge Fev all you want, but he's still done nothing compared to what Mick O'Loughlin is alleged to have down a few years ago (just go ask Caro Wilson and a few other in the media about O'Loughlin's indiscretion)

BTW Carlton's 99 prelim side would walk over the park of this year's Swanettes ...
It's a real pity the Swans weren't killed off in the early 90's when they were millions in debt, but thanks for Greg Williams btw, I'm delighted we managed to secure him from your rabble :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better get agentdildo99 on the case then.

You can sledge Fev all you want, but he's still done nothing compared to what Mick O'Loughlin is alleged to have down a few years ago (just go ask Caro Wilson and a few other in the media about O'Loughlin's indiscretion)

BTW Carlton's 99 prelim side would walk over the park of this year's Swanettes ...
It's a real pity the Swans weren't killed off in the early 90's when they were millions in debt, but thanks for Greg Williams btw, I'm delighted we managed to secure him from your rabble :D

err

Micky might have bonked a s*** that was stuipd enuff nuff to go to a park? and take on get f***ed by AFL champs.... but Carlton do that nearly every week! .... Alleged!!!

99 walked over nobody infact in debt to the eyeballs ......even Norf won!

Not to mention that every dollar your lot climb out of .. is a matter of PROVEN GUILTY BY A COURT OF LAW... cheat you proudly proclaim as "president and saviour" out of your $7+mill ( highest in history) debt !!!

Willesee and co paid $5mill to keep Swans alive !

Fev maybe a larkin and sometimes former drunk... but Swans don't tolerate dildo waving idiots....BUT the pride and passion of the blue bums!!!

PS he is quite a good footballer and ferked up his chance to play with a good team ... NOW 4 EVER!!!

Watch your salary cap explode!!!:p and the accountants at AFL will take celtic_pride in lifting up skirt and F***ing your lot too! Bye Bye Bluez!!!!!

I can go 1 worse.... the Fremantle Dorkers made a prelim final :eek: :eek: I know it's almost unimaginable that they have been that close to a Grand Final.... when you look at Freo all you see is a failure of a club that has never done well at anything.... a complete rabble that struggle to even make the top 8. This surely puts them as the worst side ever to make a prelim final.

I forgot to mention, Melbourne based Swans fans are spanners ...
For Christ sake, South Melbourne died in 1982, why the hell do these idiots keep calling Sydney 'South' ... Sydney has got nothing to do with South Melbourne anymore ...

now I remember why I dont come over to bay 13 often, if I didnt already know from the main board that you were such a *******, I might have been offended by this..

Carton '99 - Gifted a prelim spot because of the AFL's incompetence (the farcial 'home' game against the Eagles), then gifted a GF spot because of Dean Wallis's brain explosion. Quite ironic really, the player who tackled him was noneother than Ratten himself, thus convincing Carton that they actually deserved a spot there, meaning that the Board's underhanded ways of rorting the cap became more obvious, resulting in them finally being caught, consigning them to 8yrs of freefall. Carton '08 - Gifted 10th spot on the back of two decent players - Judd and Fev, whilst coached by Ratten. Ratten has again pulled the wool over the eyes of the Carton hierachy, there are mutterings about the legitimacy of certain 'ambassadorial' roles of players, and will Carton experience another 8yrs of freefall and humiliation?

We can only hope! :)

Carton '99 - Gifted a prelim spot because of the AFL's incompetence (the farcial 'home' game against the Eagles), then gifted a GF spot because of Dean Wallis's brain explosion. Quite ironic really, the player who tackled him was noneother than Ratten himself, thus convincing Carton that they actually deserved a spot there, meaning that the Board's underhanded ways of rorting the cap became more obvious, resulting in them finally being caught, consigning them to 8yrs of freefall. Carton '08 - Gifted 10th spot on the back of two decent players - Judd and Fev, whilst coached by Ratten. Ratten has again pulled the wool over the eyes of the Carton hierachy, there are mutterings about the legitimacy of certain 'ambassadorial' roles of players, and will Carton experience another 8yrs of freefall and humiliation?

We can only hope! :)

The fact we knocked off Essendon, a team no one thought could be beaten that year, surely invalidates the 99 Carlton team ..
Also btw we actually won a game this year without Judd in the side (out injured/rested) ...
And bozo, for your info, it was Fraser Brown, not Ratten that tackled Wallis ... :D :D

I can go 1 worse.... the Fremantle Dorkers made a prelim final :eek: :eek: I know it's almost unimaginable that they have been that close to a Grand Final.... when you look at Freo all you see is a failure of a club that has never done well at anything.... a complete rabble that struggle to even make the top 8. This surely puts them as the worst side ever to make a prelim final.

Nope the Dockers finished top 4 that year I believe on the ladder, and as such, they were much better throughout the home and away season then the Swannettes this year, who have won like 3 out of their last 11 games or something pretty crappy ...

The problem with boring boring sydney, is that sometimes they drag other teams down to their own mediocre style of lock-down football, which is why they just beat us at the dome earlier this year ...
Sydney in the finals = bad for footy ... Least the Doggies play an very entertaining and attacking game, and as such, I expect them to flog the Swanettes by 50 points plus on friday night ..

You think Kirky (one of the most overrated players in AFL history btw) is a better player then Fev ??? What a joke, and he's no chance for the brownlow either, in fact I wouldn't mind betting that Fevola will poll more votes then Captain 'beatles haircut' Kirk ..

Hey, Kirk has a pretty cool haircut

Nope the Dockers finished top 4 that year I believe on the ladder, and as such, they were much better throughout the home and away season then the Swannettes this year, who have won like 3 out of their last 11 games or something pretty crappy ...

The problem with boring boring sydney, is that sometimes they drag other teams down to their own mediocre style of lock-down football, which is why they just beat us at the dome earlier this year ...
Sydney in the finals = bad for footy ... Least the Doggies play an very entertaining and attacking game, and as such, I expect them to flog the Swanettes by 50 points plus on friday night ..

Did you even watch the Sydney-Roos game or just make assumptions. :eek: The commentators called it as one of the most exciting finals that weekend. (Hawks/Dogs and Cats/Saints being the flops)

Did you even watch the Sydney-Roos game or just make assumptions. :eek: The commentators called it as one of the most exciting finals that weekend. (Hawks/Dogs and Cats/Saints being the flops)

The only thing 'exciting' about that game was that it was relatively close on the scoreboard (compared to the other two blow-outs) otherwise the standard of football was dreadful ...
The only decent game on the w/end to watch was the Crows-Pies game at AAMI stadium ...
I watched most of the game, but switched off towards the end, was just really bored out of my skull. Techincally that game should have been played in Melbourne (the two points drawn game fiasco) and probably it would have been the Roos advancing this week, not the Swans ...

The Swans have been given such a leg up from the AFL over the years, it's shameful

Remove this Banner Ad

If the Swans somehow fluke a win this week ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back