If the Tiges beat Geelong, what will you do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Well? Obviously Geelong are favoured heavily to win today, but if the mighty Tiges manage to get up, say on the back of 7 goals by Riewoldt or 45 touches by Nason, what ridiculous thing do you promise to do? Streak down Hoddle St? Change your sig to "gopower is a good bloke"? Never come on bigfooty again? And go hard, we are paying $14 head to head after all! :thumbsu:

fap.gif

Well? Obviously Geelong are favoured heavily to win today, but if the mighty Tiges manage to get up, say on the back of 7 goals by Riewoldt or 45 touches by Nason, what ridiculous thing do you promise to do? Streak down Hoddle St? Change your sig to "gopower is a good bloke"? Never come on bigfooty again? And go hard, we are paying $14 head to head after all! :thumbsu:

...I'd check the fixture to see when we are playing Hawthorn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will raise my left eyebrow, a subtle way to display my surprise. I will then go to subway and order a sub with no bread. I will give my starcraft II beta key to a homeless person with no computer. I will ring up hickinbothams and tell them to change my wall colours to yellow and black instead of white tone. I will change my facebook status to 'Rich what? Richmond' a la coach carter.

[youtube]qhnunJSmsSM[/youtube]

I don't think Plugger was actually playing in that game, probably lucky for the people that brought the pig he wasn't there. He may have given them a bit of Caven style plastic surgery otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

If the Tiges beat Geelong, what will you do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back