If we beat Weagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be great to see the doggies VS roos in the final. This would surley be the best possitions for both clubs, and would surely boost both memberships .

I do not want to get ahead of myself with the boys but if we win I am hoping that the doggies don't make it to the GF - I much prefer beating the new cash strapped Blues

I suppose the converse argument is a loss to the Bullies would not be that bad

If we do make the Wizza GF I reckon it'd be interesting who we play either way.

The Doggies........starved of ANY success and responsible for ruining our finals push last year. It'd be a hot footy if we play them!

The Blues...........Playing them again a fortnight later in round one.........hmmmmmmmmmm........would JYD hold a few tricks up his sleeve for the real stuff? They'd still be fired up about losing the thriller at the G last year and would be out to assert themselves too before we meet again in Round 1. Again..............it 'd be hot in the kitchen.

For the Doggies fans I hope they make it through, and I really hope that we do to.

First things first..............It's Eagles season.........break out the hounds and shotties!

T'toes

vlad76 said:
I wouldn't want to play Carlton twice in a row. It would limit what our coaches can do tactically, as to not give anything away for round 1.

Pagan/tactics = oil/water

i hope we win on friday night,play Carlton in Grand Final and let Denni$ Pagan at about 10.10pm on GF night,watch Laidley and Simpson stand on a dias and hold a big,big silver wok!!!
Now that would be soothing! :D :D

roo9699 said:
i hope we win on friday night,play Carlton in Grand Final and let Denni$ Pagan at about 10.10pm on GF night,watch Laidley and Simpson stand on a dias and hold a big,big silver wok!!!
Now that would be soothing! :D :D

On second thought, ok - lets play Carlton

What's better than beating Carlton once?

Beating them twice in the space of a few weeks:D

Don't care who we play - just as long as we win. Money and a trophey and glory until the H&A season.. and members, all important members.

Go Roos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tashibatts said:
What's better than beating Carlton once?

Beating them twice in the space of a few weeks:D

Don't care who we play - just as long as we win. Money and a trophey and glory until the H&A season.. and members, all important members.

Go Roos

how do you it tashibatts? you know everything.!!

i agree

If i remember rightly we struggled big time against adelaide when we had to double up. Won by less than a kick!!!! :(

The Urch said:
If i remember rightly we struggled big time against adelaide when we had to double up. Won by less than a kick!!!! :(

Modra didn't get a kick against Mick Martyn in both games......

Mick won the Michael Tuck Medal for his Night GF match.

(Didn't read entire thread so sorry if this has been pointed out)

Wizard Cup GF - Geelong v Saints
Round 1 - Geelong v Saints

Therefore fate itself is ensuring;
Round 1 - Kangaroos v Carlton
MEANING
Wizard Cup GF - Kangaroos v Carlton.

I really don't see how we can lose. ;).

Even without Judd & Embley, the Eagles are not going to be easy prey. They ripped the b/w filth to pieces last week without Cousins & Judd. Who would JYD match up on Sampi who is that kinda player who doesn't need to get many possessions but still hurts u on the scoreboard ?

Dissappointing that Junior isn't kicking thru the ball when having a shot at training yesterday... he holds the key whether we can take our game to another level.

No point thinking of next week if North ain't on song to win with some merit..the form has been very encouraging but we still have to NAIL more opportunities in front of goal which has been very questionable so far.

The Urch said:

Yep, last gasp win by two or three points... kicked the winning goal with a minute or two remaining in the game. ;)

IIRC after the '98 night GF we got smashed by WCE in the opening round at the MCG.

Woodson said:
Even without Judd & Embley, the Eagles are not going to be easy prey. They ripped the b/w filth to pieces last week without Cousins & Judd. Who would JYD match up on Sampi who is that kinda player who doesn't need to get many possessions but still hurts u on the scoreboard ?

Dissappointing that Junior isn't kicking thru the ball when having a shot at training yesterday... he holds the key whether we can take our game to another level.

No point thinking of next week if North ain't on song to win with some merit..the form has been very encouraging but we still have to NAIL more opportunities in front of goal which has been very questionable so far.

Heard on the radio this morning that Judd,Embley and Fletcher wont play :D

Remove this Banner Ad

If we beat Weagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back