Player Watch Iliro Smit

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch this space, 22 hitouts 6 tackles in 3qtrs not bad at all even better at 18 and not played at the level before and 2 50mtr penalties all in all a bloody good debut and we have good one here. He has enough size and aggression to probably be a number 1 ruck and Oscar play forward and ruck,I think we might lucky he hurt himself before the nd because he looks like his is worth every bit of pick 10 in the MSD.

Watch this space, 22 hitouts 6 tackles in 3qtrs not bad at all even better at 18 and not played at the level before and 2 50mtr penalties all in all a bloody good debut and we have good one here. He has enough size and aggression to probably be a number 1 ruck and Oscar play forward and ruck,I think we might lucky he hurt himself before the nd because he looks like his is worth every bit of pick 10 in the MSD.
I loved the look of him in his highlights clip. The words aggressive and cocky seemed apt. I said earlier that I have a good feeling about him. Self belief can take you a long way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He looked a bit like a baby giraffe but I thought he did well. Has a presence out there and cracked in.
Looks a young Goldstein to me*. When Goldstein entered the system he was a rangy athletic guy who covered the ground well. In the space of his first two weeks from what I value in a ruckman (competitiveness and athleticism) Smit has shown more than both Steene and Begg. It’s been a bright start.

*I don’t think he can have the career Goldy’s had, but he looks to me to share some traits.

Looks a young Goldstein to me*. When Goldstein entered the system he was a rangy athletic guy who covered the ground well. In the space of his first two weeks from what I value in a ruckman (competitiveness and athleticism) Smit has shown more than both Steene and Begg. It’s been a bright start.

*I don’t think he can have the career Goldy’s had, but he looks to me to share some traits.
I like that comparison. Really similar build

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Iliro Smit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back