Player Watch Iliro Smit

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Roo looks like a player reminds me of a young Brodie Grundy the way he follows up when the ball is on the ground

him being in the black suggests a debut this week?
if so, good
a look to the future and rewarding performances

Cox finished up early so was more filling his role. He would only play if cox isn’t right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cox finished up early so was more filling his role. He would only play if cox isn’t right.

would be a great opportunity for a debut, considering Richmonds current ruck stocks
Cox hardly set the world on fire with his return last week
we need to get some enthusiasm in that side

i notice ed allan in the video....he's training but he didnt play VFL last weekend.
Yeah, he prob had some general soreness at the time (left the track early last week). He was spotted at the vfl as an onlooker. Hopefully he plays this week.

Yeah, he prob had some general soreness at the time (left the track early last week). He was spotted at the vfl as an onlooker. Hopefully he plays this week.

Thanks for the information. I also noticed that harvey harrison didnt play either and found out from afl.com.au that he was managed.

Maybe in addition to the weekly injury report, the Pies should introduce the "managed report". When I looked at the VFL game on sunday and saw no Allan, I thought he might have done a "harley reid" and returned home for a break. Which was the reason that I commented on video in the first place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only role he plays is a leading forward, so essentially he has the same effect on structure as playing a tall like Smit

Played bit of Midfield lately and looked Good when in there

Our very first ever sub under Macrae was Darcy Cameron.

Be a interesting where Smit would have gone in ND if overlooked in MSD

At Moment I say in the 2nd Round

That be Based on what he done since MSD and How Teams Drafting Rucks

I love everything about him. If and when Coxy retires he will be my new pin up boy! And I was on him from the first time he played for us, so he is mine! :D:footy::collingwood::thumbsu::rainbow:

That is unless someone else was too. How early were you on the Smit wagon TradeDraft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Iliro Smit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back