I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 26, 2009
Japan
AFL Club
Carlton
Well, is there? :D

You just know ur gonna be smasht, don't you!!! :D

My sig is up for bets. Anyone game? :eek:

dis-gon-b-gud.gif

Carlton played their Grand Final, will find it tough to get the same drive going into a game against a team they already own, have players that won't bounce back from the euphoria of knocking over the Pies, and will actually face a cohesive back line this week

Still, Blues by 70

Carlton played their Grand Final, will find it tough to get the same drive going into a game against a team they already own, have players that won't bounce back from the euphoria of knocking over the Pies, and will actually face a cohesive back line this week

Still, Blues by 70

i think the blues know they beat a limping, underdone collingwood. at least i hope they do.

effingdumb will be luck to get within 100 points.

Probably not, but enjoy this while it lasts cause you've peaked waaay early and the crash is going to be a glorious thing to watch

Probably not, but enjoy this while it lasts cause you've peaked waaay early and the crash is going to be a glorious thing to watch

haven't really taken it out of 3rd gear. we are scary good now and it's just going to get scarier.

as dennis cometti said, we so scary we don't kick goals, we kick ghouls.. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still, Blues by 70

Judd made it clear the game was just 4 points, he'll quickly whip anyone into shape who is even thinking about coasting into this game. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

To all those "Carlton have peaked" flogs out there, are you all the same dipshits that said "Carlton have had a terrible pre-season and are screwed for the start of the year" ???

I mean SERIOUSLY people, how the hell can you say we will start off poorly during the pre-season, and then 3 weeks later claim we have peaked ???

f5fa5f46-c691-410d-9d9c-f81adcbb1836.jpg

And RE: the OP, I doubt any reasonable Scummers supporter thinks they're a chance. We've blown their arses the last two times we played and we've only gotten better (though to their credit, they've improved as well) so there'll be more arse blowing on the weekend as well.

effingdumb...?? Really??

In answering your childish question i hope we blow carlolSCUMTANK's arse next week.:thumbsu:

what??

I think you got that a bit wrong....sounds very A2M but what you are really saying is you hope you win not perform a tune on the rusty trombone??

I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back