I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course we can. Unlike you we've beaten teams in the top 4 in the last year.
On our day we can beat anyone. The question is will the side that knocked off the Eagles and Cats show up, or the team that lost to Melbourne.

The beauty of it is that no-one really expects Essendon to win. So it's all on your team. The size of the meltdown should you actually lose is so delicious Mcavaney would trade Cyril in to see it!

If we lose meh, we weren't expected to win. You'll continue to be gloating knob-jockeys and nothing will change. :thumbsu:

It is a shame Essendon have copped so many injuries already this season, theyre still a good chance to knock over their bunnies the blues but it would be a certainty if they had a full list to choose from.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a shame Essendon have copped so many injuries already this season, theyre still a good chance to knock over their bunnies the blues but it would be a certainty if they had a full list to choose from.

How are Carlton their bunnies if they've beaten them by over 10 goals in 3 of the last 4 games? Or are you making reference to the bunny from Monty Python?

How are Carlton their bunnies if they've beaten them by over 10 goals in 3 of the last 4 games? Or are you making reference to the bunny from Monty Python?

Was about to say the same thing. The Carlton are Essendon's bunny thing is ancient history and dare I say the bunny situation is reversed.

Why would I bet with a welcher?

I think a little surprise is in store - I see Ratten is shitscared by his comments today...

Define shitting himself, you really dont know fear when you see or hear it
Im ultra confident by what he said, as well as his face was angry and he was pumped, not shitting himself but actually I knw the bloke and he is itching for this game to hurry the heck up

Essendon are the ones packing themselves and its ovious they are in a dillemna here, premiership players are injured in winderlich, lovett murray all these injuries to premiership players lmao ( note sarcasm guys) they have only 4 days to prepare for the pies, the pressures on and they are feeling it, back to back losses to their hated rivals is on the cards and ratts can smell it
These essendon posters here are only tryong to get under the blues fans skin and get a rise out of us in their most manipulative way.
When the games over saturday im gonna hammer them loads

I don't usually do this sort of thing but I'm calling it: Not a chance.

They have an average plodder midfield, one decent ruckman, suspect defense, rookie coach and the last big game (i.e a final!) they got absolutely thrashed by an injury depleted Carlton.

Time to lube up I'm afraid Essendon, it wont be pretty.

I don't usually do this sort of thing but I'm calling it: Not a chance.

They have an average plodder midfield, one decent ruckman, suspect defense, rookie coach and the last big game (i.e a final!) they got absolutely thrashed by an injury depleted Carlton.

Time to lube up I'm afraid Essendon, it wont be pretty.

hang on but in theie eyes their injuries are the greatest injuries of all
They would be arguing that they had 2 players to our 4 and yet thats why they lost, argumentative pricks is what they are

Plenty of scum supporters up and about. A few wins would do that to you. If you took the time to read what you guys write, you'd be embarrassed at what you see. :eek:

Plenty of scum supporters up and about. A few wins would do that to you. If you took the time to read what you guys write, you'd be embarrassed at what you see. :eek:

The only scum ppl are your kind, we dont ban you dimwits for writng on the blues wall as you guys do to us
seems clear we are more decent in comparison, why on earth would I be embarrassed, I have only ever known arrogance and excuses from essendon fans and the old plumber coach you had
Its never ben said that a team is simply better then the bombers, always a but and if and maybe or the umpires had something to do with it.

hahahah, ask anybody that isn't a carlscum fan and they will tell you that your board is the most precious over sensitive piece of crap on this site.

Go and take your drivel somewhere else son.

hahahah, ask anybody that isn't a carlscum fan and they will tell you that your board is the most precious over sensitive piece of crap on this site.

Go and take your drivel somewhere else son.

Funily enough I already have, the hawthorn fans I know hate eseendon more so and claim they are the sooky ones who claim they are the best, most would claim that your the mos arrogant fans going around

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back